New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    no choice naman sila kundi pagbigyan si pacman.. hindi naman nila kikitain yung ganon kalaking pera kung iba makakalaban nila.. 3 weeks before the fight 158lbs pa din si Margarito.. sabi nung coach nya no problem daw to meet the catch weight of 150 lbs..

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    no choice naman sila kundi pagbigyan si pacman.. hindi naman nila kikitain yung ganon kalaking pera kung iba makakalaban nila.. 3 weeks before the fight 158lbs pa din si Margarito.. sabi nung coach nya no problem daw to meet the catch weight of 150 lbs..
    This is good. Almost 90% sure knockout yan si Buritto

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sabi nga ng iba dapat meron ng bagong division...catchweight....si Pacyou ang pound for pound catchweight king

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    mga bros dalawang laban pa lang ni PAC ang catch weight at hindi lang si PAC yung lumalaban ng catch weight, first fight pa lang ni pac to 150 above tingin ko naman next fight kung jr. middleweight pa rin ang lalabanan nya payag na yun saan regular limit na 154...

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by flakez View Post
    errr.... iba ang catchweight sa legitimate weight class. let them fight sa maximum weight ng class na gusto niya. kung hindi niya kaya sa maximum weight bakit pa niya pipilitin sarili niya umakyat tapos maghahanap ng kalaban na papayag mag baba ng timbang. parang sa mga last fights niya yung kay hatton lang ata hindi catchweight? yung kay clottey hindi ko sure. kaya nga ayaw pumayag ni cotto nung una na title fight kasi catchweight. nakuha niya yung belt sa max weight ng class tapos ilalagay niya on the line kahit hindi max weight. lugi siya diba? hehehe
    sir... if pacman's built is the same with marga & cotto... catch weight would not be an issue as with hatton's case
    d'you reckon that hatton will fight marga or cotto without catch weight?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt.Bob View Post
    sir... if pacman's built is the same with marga & cotto... catch weight would not be an issue as with hatton's case
    d'you reckon that hatton will fight marga or cotto without catch weight?
    yup I know. my point is, why force yourself if you cant fight at that weight? thats why there's a maximum weight. napakadami na ngang weight classes eh. dinadagdagan pa(catchweights). I'm not sure, pero AFAIK hatton fought PBF at 147.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I agree with you flakez.

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by flakez View Post
    yup I know. my point is, why force yourself if you cant fight at that weight? thats why there's a maximum weight. napakadami na ngang weight classes eh. dinadagdagan pa(catchweights). I'm not sure, pero AFAIK hatton fought PBF at 147.
    the main reason why pacman is pushed to fight on higher weight division is because there is no viable opponent of his size. catch weight is not a weigh class
    hatton was a good match but i believe you saw how he was demolished
    perhaps that's the reason why little floyd is trying to go back to his mom's palda hahaha

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt.Bob View Post
    the main reason why pacman is pushed to fight on higher weight division is because there is no viable opponent of his size. catch weight is not a weigh class
    hatton was a good match but i believe you saw how he was demolished
    perhaps that's the reason why little floyd is trying to go back to his mom's palda hahaha
    if he already cleared his division and he still wants to fight. then go to the next division if he can, which is 154 not 150 as you've said catchweight is not a division. i mean, let his opponents fight at max weight.
    Last edited by flakez; October 25th, 2010 at 09:39 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Whatever guys, I'd get in the ring with a heavyweight for a million dollars, what more with the fighters close to Pacman's weight.

Hard to resist

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Pacquiao vs Margarito