New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    gud am sa skycable!!!!

sa mga gustong lumipat ng destiny at walang linya sa area nila, meron nang solusyon jan!!!

g-sat ng global destiny ang sagot jan!!!

6688 annual fee at meron kanang btv jack tv at solar sports.

kaya lipat na!!!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    What I did is just get Skycable Silver and get Destiny halos pareho lang cost sa isang Sky Gold. Kailangan ko parin ng Skycable kasi dun naman may Star channels (Star Sports especially since F1 fan ako) and ANC, AXN, Animax, and Hero... And Destiny for their Solar channels, CNBC, and Fox News

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    too bad naman pala..anyway can anybody please help.I am sending a new sony bravia 1080lcd tv sa pinas.we are using skycable..how can we view a clear crips picture. high definiton? and since its 110 i am going to buy a voltage converter too..what else do i need to make this unit functional sa atin sa pinas? sir/mam..help...!..what is a digibox?..will this do the wonder..we are located in pasig.thanks.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well, I don't think Skycable's signal is in HD, so your LCD TV won't do much to improve the video quality or resolution. The digibox you're referring to is a device which they are attaching to the subscriber's TV set to prevent signal piracy. It really doesn't do much to improve picture quality.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    sad naman..kailan kaya magiging digital?.. so its a bad decission to buy an lcd tv from US to Pinas.. wala bang mga gadget na mai-aatach mo make it work out.?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
No more BTV on SkyCable in 2008?