New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 147 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150 LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1495
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Tsk2... so 4-2 ito.... ganda ng laro kanina... habulan... si AD parang may prob sa last minutes... anyway, monday ulit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Game 7! [emoji91]

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Watching the replay on NBA TV. Ayos pala injured din si AD. pahinga na muna nila sa game 6. [emoji23]

Last edited by shadow; October 10th, 2020 at 04:52 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Watching the replay on NBA TV. Ayos pala injured din si AD. pahinga na muna nila sa game 6. [emoji23]

Para may game 7! Ayos!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Para may game 7! Ayos!

Sana nga hehehe

Sent from my SM-N960F/DS using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    like i said before, the success of miami will depend heavily on its white boys. kelly, meyers, herro, and robinson should perform at an optimal level in order for the heat to go all the way or at the very least compete against the stacked lakers.

if you notice the guys i mentioned are basically outside players and trey shooters (maybe herro is the exception here). they will force the laker defenders to gravitate to them outside the paint w/c will consequently leave adebayo - a very effective freelancer - and butler -one of the most accomplished one-on-one players in the league - a free lane to the hoop.

also, a hobbling anthony davis is no match for a mobile jimmy buckets. that's why spoelstra has designed plays to force davis to ultimately be the man to defend butler by erecting multiple screens to get the davis-butler switch.

lebron can definitely defend butler on a half court setting but his energy is usually preserved for his explosive offense that's why he's rarely assigned to guard the opposing team's best offensive player. his buzzer-to-buzzer scoring sock is much needed especially against a resilient team like miami.

w/ regards to duncan robinson, he's kind of like a reggie miller lite. his height and frame is similar to miller's so much so that the plays designed for him are eerily a copy paste of the ex-knicks killer. and his excellent off ball movement instinct is also a xerox copy of reggie's. ang parang iba lang nakikita ko iyong frequency ng elevator plays na ginagamit nila spoelstra and co. kung sabagay medyo halos si steph curry, clay thompson, at steve kerr nagpa-uso niyan kaya hindi masyado gamit dati nung heyday ng king pacer. and ang key difference ni robinson at miller ay walang trash talking capability si duncan

btw, +10 si robinson when he's in the game and he's shooting almost 40% from beyond the three point line. napaka-efficient ng showing niya this series.

btw, kudos to the undrafted nunn for showing his worth these past few games. w/ dragic virtually out for the season, his heads-up play is covering the loss of the slovenian veteran scorer.
    Last edited by baludoy; October 11th, 2020 at 01:36 PM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Morris the second coming ni jr Smith. [emoji23] sabi siguro ni JR. "Welcome to the club" nag tantrum nanaman si LeBron sa wing eh pag pasa ni Morris. [emoji1787]

Morris passed (threw) the ball out of bounds.... Smith ran with the ball....

It will be an epic Game6 tomorrow...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Morris passed (threw) the ball out of bounds.... Smith ran with the ball....

It will be an epic Game6 tomorrow...
    Yup, pero almost pareho reaction ni LeBron.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Lakers are up big in the first half, mukhang gusto na nila tapusin yung series.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ayan nanaman butler and heat nawala nanaman aggressiveness, wala na.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    It’s a rout! Miami just ran out of gas.