New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 129 of 199 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1985
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,598
    #1281
    Another OVERTIME!!!!NBA Season 2018-2019

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,598
    #1282
    Dubs allowed this to slip.NBA Season 2018-2019

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    9,387
    #1283
    wow stefetus curry dalawa wideopen layup minintis. So its best na ipapenetrate na lang or midrange kasi mas may sureball sa tres. Same with klay brick an open midrange.

    si durant ang haba pala ng legs pero ang short ng torso. Nagmumukhang maliit tuloy.

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,708
    #1284
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Dubs allowed this to slip.NBA Season 2018-2019

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Iím hoping they will end it with 4-1, para may pahinga... hopefully sana walang ma injured...


    Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,598
    #1285
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Iím hoping they will end it with 4-1, para may pahinga... hopefully sana walang ma injured...


    Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk
    C'mon, ray bai. We both play/ed & love the game. Let's pray that every series here on goes full 7.NBA Season 2018-2019

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,708
    #1286
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    C'mon, ray bai. We both play/ed & love the game. Let's pray that every series here on goes full 7.NBA Season 2018-2019

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Hahaha... dapat pag hahandaan ang celtics bai... yan, game 7 masarap panuorin... pero houston plus uber sensitive na balbas, taposin na agad... hahaha...


    Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    916
    #1287
    I'm probably the most saddest here. After our game 1 win vs the Sixers, we thought we'd sweep them. Now the fanbase isn't so confident anymore. Can't count on Lowry; Gasol is too afraid to score; our bench which was our strength last season is now our weakness and now Siakam is doubtful for game 4. All these just makes it seem that we REALLY will lose Kawhi this offseason.NBA Season 2018-2019

  8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,598
    #1288
    Quote Originally Posted by go-to-guy View Post
    I'm probably the most saddest here. After our game 1 win vs the Sixers, we thought we'd sweep them. Now the fanbase isn't so confident anymore. Can't count on Lowry; Gasol is too afraid to score; our bench which was our strength last season is now our weakness and now Siakam is doubtful for game 4. All these just makes it seem that we REALLY will lose Kawhi this offseason.NBA Season 2018-2019
    Hey, cheer up, northern brother. Each game can take a different storyline. Embiid is the head of the snake there who outplayed his countryman totally. Better to take his 3s than get him drag everyone inside. That's on Gasol. And, Kawhi, the borrowed savior, badly needs the other KL to show up. Game4 is a must win for You the North...no different from my guys over Causeway St.. If it's any consolation or help, your team, I'm rooting for, good brother.NBA Season 2018-2019

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,598
    #1289
    Game 3's odds had Warriors *+3.5. Steph's wide open dunk would've made it a 3pt game at 126-123, ...Instead, he missed it w/ 19secs left....w/ no attempt to foul..... Score 126-121. Why? Vegas? Go figure.NBA Season 2018-2019NBA Season 2018-2019
    Twitter

    The basketball gods must've placed their Game3 bets on The Rockets????NBA Season 2018-2019

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    21,675
    #1290
    Quote Originally Posted by go-to-guy View Post
    I'm probably the most saddest here. After our game 1 win vs the Sixers, we thought we'd sweep them. Now the fanbase isn't so confident anymore. Can't count on Lowry; Gasol is too afraid to score; our bench which was our strength last season is now our weakness and now Siakam is doubtful for game 4. All these just makes it seem that we REALLY will lose Kawhi this offseason.NBA Season 2018-2019
    There ia hope. Gasol might rediscover his all-star form and same with Lowry who is due for a breakout game.

    Although Siakam being out is a very big problem. Hopefully Ibaka will also rise to the occasion.

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

NBA Season 2018-2019