New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I just want to share this. 3 weeks ago I had severe pain in my liver area. My doctor did an ultra sound and it was found out that I have gallstones.

He wanted me to undergo an operation to remove my gallbladder! The cost: 100k to 150k!

Another doctor friend told me to try a liver flush first.

http://gonatural.com.ph/herbalblog/?p=14

He said there's nothing to lose to try it. To make a long story short, it was a success! All the gallstones were flushed out with no pain at all. Now I am completely from the pain and symptoms!

The cost: about 400 petot!
    no operation = priceless
    Hope somebody will also benefit from this!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The hospital confirmed wala na gallstones?

What was the underlying cause BTW?

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    had tried the natural way before but didn't work for me... ang sama pa naman ang lasa ng epsom salt (hirap maipaliwanag kung anong lasa)!
    ended up under the knife after a year. dami ko ng mga kasama na walang gall bladder, NGB, no gall bladder gang nga ang tawag sa amin

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    The hospital confirmed wala na gallstones?

What was the underlying cause BTW?
    yes!.... I had another ultra sound and it confirmed that there are no more gallstones in the gallbladder! I'm so relieved and I don't feel anymore pain in that area.

The doctor said the cause is usually cholesterol in animal fat and of course it is also hereditary. My father had his gallbladder removed several years ago because of gallstones. I'm very happy I found an alternative.
    Last edited by juntzo; November 16th, 2007 at 07:44 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    had tried the natural way before but didn't work for me... ang sama pa naman ang lasa ng epsom salt (hirap maipaliwanag kung anong lasa)!
    ended up under the knife after a year. dami ko ng mga kasama na walang gall bladder, NGB, no gall bladder gang nga ang tawag sa amin
    sama talaga lasa ng epsom salt pero tiniis ko na kaysa naman ma opera!

yong tatay ko kahit naalis na ang gallbladder ang dami pang gamot na iniinom tapos daming bawal na kainin!

saka imagine 400 vs 150,000 petot! wala ka pang hiwa...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ I am happy for you bro.

What apple juice/drink did you take? Kailangan ba organic?

4505:matrix:

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

^^^ I am happy for you bro.

What apple juice/drink did you take? Kailangan ba organic?

4505:matrix:

Thanks, Bro!

Did not take apple juice but just ate green apples from the supermarket for just 3 days! The procedure is 4 to 5 apples for 5 days before the flush as an alternative to apple juice. Green apples according to Dr. Emil Aligui has more pectin than red apples.

The apples / apple juice is supposed to soften the gallstones for easy flushing. In my case, I cheated a little and only ate 4 green apples a day.

That''s why my total cost was only about 400 petot! hehehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've seen another variant of this with pomelo and some other fruit as well, but ganun din, you'll down it with epsom and olive oil....

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    good for you bro. 400 pesos as an alternative to 150K is nothing short of a miracle.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chain View Post
    good for you bro. 400 pesos as an alternative to 150K is nothing short of a miracle.
    that's why i'm so happy to share this to everybody! maybe somebody else is suffering from gallstones and can benefit from this natural procedure.

no offense to doctors and surgeons but i think they are so eager to operate and take out the gallbladder and not explore the alternatives!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
My Liver Flush Was a Succes!