New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    May 2008
    had real bad case of migraine before but after i religiously take glutathione supplement nawala na sya.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    kung frequent po yung migrane. patingin na po sa doctor. kahit doctor nga minsan, nagkakamot ulo. hindi alam kung ano problema. kahit doctor sa states, kamot pa rin ng ulo nila. kaya dapat lumapit sa ibat-ibang doctor.

not to scare you but mahirap na kasi, baka tumor, cancer, etc...

sa akin, If I'm exposed too much PC, LCD man o hindi, I create gas, kaya nag-ha-heartburn ako. nasu-sunog yung lalamunan ko. umo-utot, nasusuka at hilo pa ako.

my gas is caused to stress and anxiety. combined with the eyes losing focus...

A doctor-friend of mine expained that caffeine helps daw to
    open up the blood vessels in the head relieving stress, or
    something to that effect.
    you know, kamot na talaga ulo ko dito. sabi din ng iba. it closes the blood vessels. ano ba talaga yang caffeine na yan. reduces heart risk ba or heart risker?

alam ko ito though: Caffeine risk pregnancy lose. yun ang sabi ng WHO. as well as Diesel fumes and NightJob risks you of cancer sabi rin ng WHO.

3. Join Date
    May 2008
    Sleep deprivation, hunger, stress and alcohol trigger my migraine. Excedrin is effective for me but the most effective is ZOOMIG. This is a nasal spray, helps me sleep and when I wakeup, migraine is gone. ZOOMIG was prescribed to me by a doctor in the US and is quite expensive. I do not know if this is available in here in the Philippines. Hope this helps.

Orgasm also works... hehehe

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    hanggang ngayon ba may migraine pa rin si TS?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    facts about migraine that we should know:
    - migraine are triggered, by either extreme loud sound such as noise, smokes, heat, irritability, lack of sleep, problems that causes stress, improper sleeping position, hormonal either menopause or some more hormonal changes and problems, bad scents, bad attitude, systemic problems that must be taken cared of to see if there be any cancer...

-what to d with onset of migraine, you can take pain medication, from postan to arcoxia(but arcoxia is very very potent) dont depend on pain medication always to give you a temporary relief...

-eat more fruits and vegetables, maluggay is good in inhibiting migraine, choose an all natural multivitamins or vitamin supplement like ALIVE which incidentally i am selling as i myself believe on the product.

-relax, have a good massage once in a while to relieve yourself from stress

-check with your neurologist to determine if there be any systemic problems like tumors inside your brain

-confer with your OB to narrow down the possibility of hormonal problem

-consult with a psychiatrist if you are having problems

-stay away from all triggering factor, if you dont know what triggers you, check it one by one, do an experimental test upon yourself to determine what you must avoid to prevent the onset of migraine

-dark chocolates, red wines, coffee might help alleviate migraine and yes even orgasm
    Last edited by cutedoc; October 23rd, 2008 at 03:38 PM. Reason: added info

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Migraine