New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    So Me (EQ), dreamur, LSB and JM are in the shaved head club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    This looks really ridiculous. Yes better being bald than doing comb overs. And there are a few men who look good bald like that guy from Prison break and Bruce Willis.
    go yul brynner!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    go yul brynner!
    go Telly Savalas

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

The King and I; Prolific!

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

31.8K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    OMG. Can't we just stick to healthy food and exercise?
    Healthy food, exercise and brain entrainment. For anti-aging, increase testorone levels, serotonin, dopamine,melatonin, jet lag, PMS, high bp, GH,
    etc. Pati anger, mayroon din. Almost all human ailments, without the use of chemicals. "Teach your brain or it will train you" Parang auto-suggestion, which works well

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoCasta View Post
    Ahah, I would be very scared if I saw such a terminator on the street. Damn, she is stronger than me and my father. But seriously, you can meet many such girls and this happens because of a lack of estrogen in the female body. You can’t even imagine how estrogen is important for women. My wife was worried that by the age of 30 she had a shortage of estrogen and her hair began to fall out. Doctors said that using harmonics would not help and that they did not know what to do. I gave my wife constant support and did not leave her for a second. In the end, I found out at Hair Transplant Turkey: Highest Standards & Affordable Prices that you can have a hair transplant and that it helps a lot. We went to Turkey and we had surgery. Both of us were very scared, but we managed and now my wife has the same beautiful hair as before. I am very glad that everything ended well.
    Is that you MAO?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678