New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    OT: hindi ba iisa ang Bushnell at Bausch & Lomb? Or B&L makes Bushnell lenses or something? I forget their relationship.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    meron po ako binebenta.. armscor barrel po pure steel, with tasco scope, airtank and silencer... .22 pellet.. conveted to long rifled live bullet...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKUG View Post
    meron po ako binebenta.. armscor barrel po pure steel, with tasco scope, airtank and silencer... .22 pellet.. conveted to long rifled live bullet...

Sir TAKUG ano ibig mo sabihin pede ko rin balahan yan ng .22cal cartridge?tsaka pede ho ba yung tawad ko?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    dude fixed na po yung 5.5k kasi kumpleto na po... wala po kayong magiging prob sa baril.. you can test it po kahit ilang ulit... mas maganda makita nyo po at mahawakan. mahirap po kasi i explain lahat... ask na lang po kayo ng question sasagutin ko agad.. peace

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Also check out the PCP air rifles being produced by Filarms, an innovative Filipino company. You can see their products at http://filarms.blogspot.com/

The rifles may be a bit over your budget, but you could save the link for future reference. Here's a sample of their work:

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    To mikey:tnx sa coolsite

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey177 View Post
    Also check out the PCP air rifles being produced by Filarms, an innovative Filipino company. You can see their products at http://filarms.blogspot.com/
    Ah yes...I forgot about this one. Filarms produces excellent .22 bolt-action air rifles. I especially like their Tornado model fitted with a bipod, silencer and variable scope. AFAIR, they can also outfit the gun with a laser rangefinder/gauge.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    btagboi txt mo na lang me if ever na kukunin mo. kasi po may ibang nag papareseve po.. ty po. peace

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon View Post
    Ah yes...I forgot about this one. Filarms produces excellent .22 bolt-action air rifles. I especially like their Tornado model fitted with a bipod, silencer and variable scope. AFAIR, they can also outfit the gun with a laser rangefinder/gauge.
    Ang ganda sir nicolodeon! any idea price ng naka-post na airgun?? tanong lang po la ako ma-search sa site nla eh.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by btagboi View Post
    Ang ganda sir nicolodeon! any idea price ng naka-post na airgun?? tanong lang po la ako ma-search sa site nla eh.
    Sorry bro, don't know the prices of the gun and the accessories pero...ummm..estimate ko...rifle+silencer+scope+1 tank+the pressure pump...mga 28-31T - give or take 2k. Add the bipod, it becomes more expensive.

If you're on a tight budget, the Armscor Standard .22 would do nicely. If you're near the Quaipo area, some sidewalk vendors seel China-made scopes for as low as 300 pesos. However, the finish is not that good and the optics are so-so. Shoulder sling, mga 500-700 petot. A shoulder sling (wraped around your arm where you would brace the rifle stock) would come in handy in steadying your shot when you're firing from a standing position.
    Last edited by nicolodeon; September 15th, 2006 at 05:41 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Hi-end Rifle Airguns