New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    preferably cal.22 type rifle, hammer type with scope and w/ silencer.tnx in advance.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hann Manila would be a good start. Most of the air rifles sold here in the Philippines are CO2 powered. If you can find a spring powered air rifle, go get it. It has more punch than CO2 or pump-powered air rifles. With CO2 rifles, you always need to worry about the remaining gas in your CO2 tank and you always need to tote your main tank and a spare tank when you're out shooting. Take it from me - been there, done that and I've got the tshirt to prove it.

As for the scope, get a scope that is built for or can withstand the...jerk of the air rifle - especially the spring-powered one. If you slap on an scope that's not matched or gauged for an air rifle (most especially for springers), you'd have a high chance to ruin the innards of your scope. Good brands are Crossman, Leapers, RWS, BSA, Gamo, Bushnell and Bausch & Lomb. An 3-12x or a 4-16x would be a good starter scope. Don't get "static" scopes - it's best to get a variable one.

For an air rifle silencer, a good brand is Logun althouh I don't know if it is available here locally. SAI is a good brand too. Crossman manufactures silencers but most of their silencers would only fit Crossman air rifles.

Good luck.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Tnx 4 the input master nicolodeon.Any idea how much would it cost me? like 4 a starters airgun complete w/ scope and silencer maybe a bushnell and SAI brand.Dont nu bout any airgun brand dats really gud, any dat u can suggest?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    mine is from jbc guns valenzuela. made to order for competition

bolt action model '93.

silencer: also from them.

scope: it's 3-9X40 mm. variable. i got it from rogunz in 93

hammer type is the only available now.

price range around P17K, the silencer is about P3K.

tel # 292-5215 look for mang jun

HTH

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Crossman would be a good brand. For local brands, Armscor. I'm not up-to-date with the laters prices for air rifles but for Armscor CO2 rifles, I estimate that they can cost between 5-7K. A Crossman air rifle scope (smallest powered scope * 4x magnification) is between 1.5-2K ERP. The Crossman 4x32 is betweek 2-2.3K ERP. Bushnell scopes are a bit higher. SAI scopes are hard to find here but you can get them at on-line stores.

The spring-type air rifles are now become more rare here since CO2 air rifles are more popular but you might want to check out the gun stores at Galleria or at Makati Cinema Square to see of they cary spring-type air rifles.

Air rifle silencers are really a hard find here locally but you can order on-line. Logun IMO is simply the best air rifle silencer around. AFAIK, they cost around US$480-550

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by xto View Post
    mine is from jbc guns valenzuela. made to order for competition

bolt action model '93.

silencer: also from them.

scope: it's 3-9X40 mm. variable. i got it from rogunz in 93

hammer type is the only available now.

price range around P17K, the silencer is about P3K.

tel # 292-5215 look for mang jun

HTH

btagboi, this is good stuff. I recommend you check it out.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    To:XTO..........thanks 4 d info sir.That will cost me around 20k.
    By the way i'll just use it 4 birdhunting and are der any cheaper options dat u can recommend.My budget range is 5k-10k only.tnx

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by btagboi View Post
    preferably cal.22 type rifle, hammer type with scope and w/ silencer.tnx in advance.
    Had my airgun five years ago complete with telescope and other accessories at Hann Manila at Filinvest.
    Three months ago have it repair due the air leak( worned out na yong O-ring). Sa Hanns ko ring dinala and they forwarded to Armscorp. Now its back in good working condition at the 250 bucks only.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by btagboi View Post
    To:XTO..........thanks 4 d info sir.That will cost me around 20k.
    By the way i'll just use it 4 birdhunting and are der any cheaper options dat u can recommend.My budget range is 5k-10k only.tnx
    brader, with your budget of 10K, eto pwede

Armscor CO2 (standard) .22 air rifle - mga 5.5K
    Crossman 4x scope - mga 1.5K
    Silencer - lowest AFAIK is around 3K
    Total: saktong 10K. Usually, may free CO2 tank pag bumili ka.

I would also recommend that you buy a sling for your rifle. Kung may budget ka pa, bipod.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon View Post
    brader, with your budget of 10K, eto pwede

Armscor CO2 (standard) .22 air rifle - mga 5.5K
    Crossman 4x scope - mga 1.5K
    Silencer - lowest AFAIK is around 3K
    Total: saktong 10K. Usually, may free CO2 tank pag bumili ka.

I would also recommend that you buy a sling for your rifle. Kung may budget ka pa, bipod.
    Ok.salamat po uli master nicolodeon. ang problema ko lang po kung anong itsura ng armscor rifle na recommend nio?ok ba cia terms of looks and size? May na-search kc ako d2 sa tsikot na airgun worth 6.8K complete set just posted wats his lastprice and still waitin.Gud buy ba yun incase?Posted po ito ni TAKUG.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Hi-end Rifle Airguns