New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 101 of 147 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1466
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Hindi ata pwede mabuntis ang hypertensive?
    Pwede naman... regular check up lang ni doc...
    Yung diabetic pwede pa rin...

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Pwede naman... regular check up lang ni doc...
    Yung diabetic pwede pa rin...

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk
    Heard Bohol has mystical fertile grounds, ray bai...Hence, couples & singles alike visit there repeatedly for honeymoon rituals....Is there any truth to this? Are you in that industry, bai?[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by remzam View Post
    Cath,

I heard from an expert before, those electronic BP machines can be reliable and accurate. But you need to have it calibrated. Ask your doctor how to do it. Para you know what your real BP is.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    Pwede mo naman simultaneous measurement then compare both. Add or subtract the difference.

Sent from my SM-T825Y using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I saw my cardio. He's so funny. I said my feet are swollen it might be heart related. He said ang layo na naman ng iniisip ko. Now I'm thinking if I should drink the medicine he prescribed me. He said kaya pa ng diet. My BP was 130/90 talaga. Pero 3 mos ko lang daw i take and he said kasi nga bumigat daw ako and I should lose the weight

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I saw my cardio. He's so funny. I said my feet are swollen it might be heart related. He said ang layo na naman ng iniisip ko. Now I'm thinking if I should drink the medicine he prescribed me. He said kaya pa ng diet. My BP was 130/90 talaga. Pero 3 mos ko lang daw i take and he said kasi nga bumigat daw ako and I should lose the weight

its a start with the meds. im glad you have it na. next step is giving away the chocs before they expire i mean reducing the calories

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    its a start with the meds. im glad you have it na. next step is giving away the chocs before they expire i mean reducing the calories
    Hey I went to the doctor because of my swollen foot which you reminded me. Pwede pala yung 3 mos lang mag gamot???

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Hey I went to the doctor because of my swollen foot which you reminded me. Pwede pala yung 3 mos lang mag gamot???

Monitor the blood pressure during this 3month medication period. more importantly ,and as the doctor prescribed, do abit of weightloss.

And As ULS have mentioned, the added weight is kinda pushing the heart to work harder hence the elevated BP.

Ano sabi ni doc regarding the paa though?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Monitor the blood pressure during this 3month medication period. more importantly ,and as the doctor prescribed, do abit of weightloss.

And As ULS have mentioned, the added weight is kinda pushing the heart to work harder hence the elevated BP.

Ano sabi ni doc regarding the paa though?
    I'm shocked at how much weight gain can destroy the body. Pero bakit kaya sa 600 lb life, they are morbidly obese pero buhay pa.

BTT: Dinner with my colleagues. I don't know if I will be happy or irritated that everyone is watching out for what I will eat. Kanina sa dinner they wanted to order all healthy foods OMG When I ordered coke, gawin ko daw zero I know I should not have ordered coke, pero sila kasi ordered tea [emoji14]

Re the paa hindi daw heart but I will do ultrasound. Problem is the earliest available schedule is on my flight kaya when I get back na lang sa Manila
    Last edited by _Cathy_; May 14th, 2019 at 11:10 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    I'm shocked at how much weight gain can destroy the body. Pero bakit kaya sa 600 lb life, they are morbidly obese pero buhay pa.

BTT: Dinner with my colleagues. I don't know if I will be happy or irritated that everyone is watching out for what I will eat. Kanina sa dinner they wanted to order all healthy foods OMG When I ordered coke, gawin ko daw zero I know I should not have ordered coke, pero sila kasi ordered tea [emoji14]

Re the paa hindi daw heart but I will do ultrasound. Problem is the earliest available schedule is on my flight kaya when I get back na lang sa Manila
    ill take coke zero over ice tea anytime...mmm, symptoms ng kidney problems are swollen feet at high blood pressure..

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    ill take coke zero over ice tea anytime...mmm, symptoms ng kidney problems are swollen feet at high blood pressure..

I had my kidneys checked August 2017, normal naman. My Mom is really worried about my foot. I've been monitoring my BP, 130/90 talaga, lowest na 120/80