New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    he's a *** addict alright. 7 kids

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    there is a massage to help release TMD (temporo mandibular joint disorder), but this doesnt include fondling the breast. And in no may will the hands of the operator come near the breast of the patients in any procedure.

usually i put a drape and a clean paper towel above the drape to prevent the clothes of the patient from the splatter of fluids including blood during teeth cleaning and extraction.

tender loving care doesnt include breast massage, we are dentist not masseur =)

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    there is a massage to help release TMD (temporo mandibular joint disorder), but this doesnt include fondling the breast. And in no may will the hands of the operator come near the breast of the patients in any procedure.

usually i put a drape and a clean paper towel above the drape to prevent the clothes of the patient from the splatter of fluids including blood during teeth cleaning and extraction.

tender loving care doesnt include breast massage, we are dentist not masseur =)

So anong puwede? Human Mammogram? May trabaho bang ganun? Paano ba i-career yung ganun? hehehe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Beware of you dentist