New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sino gumagamit? does it really have a big difference compare to ordinary training shoes. I'm currently using Nike free pag nag gym. pero yun mga vibram type na parang paa na talaga. and just saw Adidas is also coming out with this type of shoe this November. it's called The Adipure Trainer, which is a cross between a glove for the feet and a traditional training shoes.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Gamitin mo ang training shoes ni Zola Budd. Yun, super mura.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    sale yang vibram nung isang beses sa MOA.. ay 5T+ pa din! hehehehe

kahit yung imitation sa greenhills mahal din eh..

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    sino gumagamit? does it really have a big difference compare to ordinary training shoes. I'm currently using Nike free pag nag gym. pero yun mga vibram type na parang paa na talaga. and just saw Adidas is also coming out with this type of shoe this November. it's called The Adipure Trainer, which is a cross between a glove for the feet and a traditional training shoes.
    Ok na ok na yang nike free kung gym din lang. No super expensive shoes esp if not a professional athlete.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    I heard nothing but good feed backs from people using vibram five fingers. I guess that's why a lot of us navy seals are using them.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I wear Vibram VFFs everyday and like them a lot. If the "foot look" is not you, you can also try Terra Plana's Vivbarefoot line which looks more like traditional shoes while retaining the barefoot feel.

I'm aware of the Adipure but the jury is still out on that one. The Fila Skeletoes are iffy and Vibram currently has a suit against them about the design or something.

The VFFs strengthened the other muscles of my legs which were neglected by wearing traditional shoes. I find my balance a lot better now and I can run farther, longer without getting winded right away as I adopt the natural running form over heel striking when wearing traditional shoes.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    these shoes are really meant just to correct your running gait and not really to use everyday. yung craze on
    'barefoot' running was just started by frustrated runners who cant keep up with faster 10k's or 21k's of the younger generations

alot of people will get injured using these, unless you're running barefoot since as a kid or run 90% on dirt/trail.

using barefoot type shoes requires alot of discipline and training time before you can run it even in 5k distances.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    i have fila skele-toes and, although i do not use these for training, they are pretty comfortable for walking on pavements, dusty paths and fields

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ouch! sakit nyan kapag nabagsakan ng weights.........

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
"barefoot" type of training shoes...?