New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Not advisable to bring an airgun in the car, since, as far as law enforcement is concerned, it may be considered a firearm or deadly weapon (call it ignorance or lack of knowledge). If you need a firearm for self-defense and you believe that there is a credible threat against your person, you can purchase a pistol and apply for a PTCFOR or PTT.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Eh yun pong mga "air soft" rifles, pwede bang ilabas ito (except syempre yung sasali ka sa games)? May nakapagsabi sa akin na bawal daw ito, since exact replica raw ang mag ito with the real thing. Baka raw magamit sa pananakot or hold-up.
    Those guns have an orange tip to distinguish them from the real guns. Well at least that's how online stores show them. I myself am looking for one yung simple lang. I won't ever use it against any individual, just thinking of getting one maybe just for a hobby. Yeah I know anybody can paint them to conceal the true identity...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I would not advice you to have one in your car if you only plan to use them for defense purposes. medyo bulky ang airgun and would not inflick that much damage and most air rifles are single shot only so useless talaga against assailants. mas effective pa baseball bat dito.

when planning to get hand carry weapons, avoid rifles since mahirap i-conceal ito and kapag concealed na mahirap bunutin, you would probably be hurt or dead already bago mo mabunot unless in plain sight and ready to fight, mas ok na ang pistols since madali itagosa loob ng sasakyan

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Medyong tangent discussion, amazing na yung mga nakabisikleta at namamarin ng hito sa mga tulay bitbit lang yung mga air rifles nila all around without getting apprehended hehe.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    Medyong tangent discussion, amazing na yung mga nakabisikleta at namamarin ng hito sa mga tulay bitbit lang yung mga air rifles nila all around without getting apprehended hehe.
    hehe! siguro imbes na auto dalhin mo eh bisikleta na lang! for sure di ka huhulihin

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Parang ganun nanga hehe... and funny thing is 9/10 sa mga fish hunters na to, naka camo jacket/pants pa as if the catfishes will see them from 40ft above the water surface hehe... dami sa may pasig floodway/rosario bridge area.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    kasi po, mura mga airgun nila at walang makokotong ang mga kotong kops sa kanila. You can buy the fishing airguns from almost any marikina market, hehe.

As for keeping an airgun in your car, I used to always do that because when we were building our bar, there was a creek next to it that I would shoot rats at. It is ok to keep an airgun in your car as long as it is not gunban period and you have the airgun registered at crame. It's a one time registration only, cheap (bout 200 pesos I think) and does not have to be renewed.

Know your rights.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Parang ganun nanga hehe... and funny thing is 9/10 sa mga fish hunters na to, naka camo jacket/pants pa as if the catfishes will see them from 40ft above the water surface hehe... dami sa may pasig floodway/rosario bridge area.
    ohoy pag 6-7am pila sila jan sa bridge going to pasig rainforest.

alam ko you have to get a permit even for the airsoft, pero one time lang yata. kase may caliber .22 na airsoft eh, mejo delikado ren pag nakatama sa maselan, kagaya ng mata.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    AFAIK hindi kasama ang airguns sa gun ban. airsoft rifles also is not included but the danger of being mistaken as the real thing is present.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Ah ok! Thanks boys. Dami kasi sira ulo ngayon sa daan, holdapers, carjackers konting protection lang. Yung arnis ko walang magagawa eh hahahaha

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Airgun sa auto