New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    What do you mean self-defense? Against whom?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by LexTer View Post
    sir ang pistol na airsolf bihira ang nag rerepair nga pala. unless tokyo marui ang brand. mas mahal pa nga pistol kesa sa electric na mga rifles. nasa 6 to 6.5 sir. pwera pa refill ng green gas or r12 freon.

post ko yung saking mga laruan. konti pa nga lang dyan. nadagdagan na ng konti pero padadamihin ko pa. nakaka adik e. hehehe.
    Rifles are more expensive than pistols unless you are comparing a branded pistol like marui with a china made rifle or a lower-end version of a branded one like the classic army sportsline(P4,500).

A Taiwan made "WE" gas pistol cost arounf P6,500 and a gas rifle from the same manufacturer cost P18,000. A Japanese made "Western Arm" gas pistol costs P12,000-20,000. It's gas rifle cost P30,000 (I think).

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    when I was younger in high school actually circa '90-'94, we always had airguns in our cars and we just drive around town and shoot parked vehicles, as in basag talaga mga windows...when I think about it..ang laks ng loob namin before to do those things...

back to topic, walang kwenta yan airgun sa kotse ...
    if you really want to protect yourself then buy a real gun and the license that goes with it, stop being a "wannabe" na panakot lang sa mga PUV drivers, nakakatawa lang yun mga taong meron pekeng baril sa kotse...
    And, by the panakot, you may actually turn out to be the unnecessary provoker of a more deadly attack from someone who thought he is defending himself. And the crime for such pananakot carries with it the fines and prison terms of a real gun if you mange to convince the victim, or anyone who offended you, it is a real gun.

On a lighter side, it would be fun watching a man with a pistol running away from a man with a steel pipe. . . Funnier still, seeing a man with .45 caliber gun chased down the streets by an unarmed man who wants to rearrange your anatomy with his oversized fists.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Ok lang ba magdala ng airgun sa auto? Hahahaha para sapol ang mga goons
    I suppose when you say "airgun" you're referring to the CO2 variety or the pump action, cal .22, .177 or BB. Iba ito sa airsoft na mga replica ng totoong baril. Either way, it's not a good idea.

Coz if you try using your airgun on a goon, chances are he'll have a real firearm. Kaya nga siya tinatawag na "goon." When faced w/ a real gun, you won't stand a chance w/ a CO2 pistol or airsoft replica. Unless asintado ka at kaya mong tamaan ang kanyang mga mata, all in one quick draw.

Try to avoid any occasion for road rage na lang, dude. Provoking a shoot-out over a traffic altercation just isn't worth it. And when faced w/ a car jacker - last time I checked, these criminals are also armed - bigay mo na lang ang kotse mo. They will fire back when provoked.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Airgun sa auto