New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    There are a lot of football fields in the country... schools and universities have them. We also have private fields like the one in Paranque... Nomads. Then we have government-owned fields as well. Granted these are not Old Trafford or Stamford quality stadiums, but nevertheless, these could be put to good use in developing grassroots football in the country.

Go Azkals!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    OT:siya nga pala...

I think it's also considered offside if the player who is ahead of the defenders and currently has the ball decided to turn back coz the ball would technically be behind him

I recall that happening once when I used to play FM09
    Last edited by safeorigin; February 10th, 2011 at 07:34 PM.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalron View Post
    There are a lot of football fields in the country... schools and universities have them. We also have private fields like the one in Paranque... Nomads. Then we have government-owned fields as well. Granted these are not Old Trafford or Stamford quality stadiums, but nevertheless, these could be put to good use in developing grassroots football in the country.

Go Azkals!
    Yan nga eh schools (private schools at that) have these football fields... And private land owners... So a lot of "masa" think football is an elitist sport unlike basketball diba sa kalye lang sila and you have to horn them when you are passing through...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    hmmm... they sort of have a wrong impression since most of the low income kids in brazil play football in the streets barefooted and with just an improvised ball

although this is somewhat a disadvantage since you can only practice individual skills instead of proper positioning which I think is the most important aspect of the game
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    they may use UP diliman field as a practice field, or even marikina sports complex.

dapat talagang idevelop pa ang rizal memorial. kung wala na tayong space sa kamaynilaan, why not in the provinces like laguna, basta outside manila.

nice azkals win!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    OT:siya nga pala...

I think it's also considered offside if the player who is ahead of the defenders and currently has the ball decided to turn back coz the ball would technically be behind him

I recall that happening once when I used to play FM09
    To avoid confusion they should just revert back to the offside rule whereby ANY player who is beyond the last defender when the ball is played should be flagged for offside, period.

It's too messy and causes controversial moments which can lead to players & managers getting in trouble for after-match comments about the ref - just like recently when Luis Saha was deemed onside when Arsenal took on Everton.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    ipa-deport yang si phil younghusband . . .

inaya ng date si angel locsin sa valentine's day. . .

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    3 araw na lang mongolia na!

i've read in forums they're having difficulty getting their game going in the cold, araneta and caligdong most notably. in fact, they've been thrashed twice by a japanese team during their practice stints there. hopefully, it won't be as bad when they get to ulan batuur.

btw, it's nice to hear that the azkals are safe in japan right now even though two members of the team are said to stranded be in two different airports in the land of the rising sun. as of the moment, these two azkaleros are said to be unsure whether to still meet-up w/ the team or to either depart for mongolia already and just unite w/ the rest of the squad there. best of luck to those two guys

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    1-8 daw ang score...grabe tamabak kung tambak hehehe

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    start na! kapit mga kababayan!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
AFC Challenge Cup 2011: Go Azkals!