New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 294 of 305 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295296297298304 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 3049
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Goes to show that building a superteam isn't that easy given the egos of all these stars.

KD made it look so easy blending into the Warriors' team-play but many other stars have struggled (ehem Melo). Klay is the epitome of team player as he chose to stay with the Dubs despite higher offers elsewhere, just to keep the team. Green and Iggy wouldn't be as effective as they are if they were with other teams.

Hoping the Rockets could secure LBJ so that the 2019 WCF would be exciting.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    I disagree with your take on Green and Iguodala.

Iguodala is already a proven player. He is not a superstar but he already proved in the past that he is a dependable player.
    I may not like Green but he is a good team player. Rebounds, can pass and score.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaNker View Post
    Those guys may have a chance but you forgot the question about the coach.

Game 1 nung nag kalat si Smith, tinanong ni Lebron si Lue kung wala na ba silang timeout. Ayun double facepalm uli si Lebron. Hahaha

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Who the eff replaced Blatt (who was doing fine, with good winning record, with coaching experience) with Lue?

If you think LeBron doesnt have a hand in that Cavs move, then your naive.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    I disagree with your take on Green and Iguodala.

Iguodala is already a proven player. He is not a superstar but he already proved in the past that he is a dependable player.
    I may not like Green but he is a good team player. Rebounds, can pass and score.
    I've liked Iggy since he was a 76er but I believe he's more effective as a 6th man now with limited but meaningful minutes as he ages. He's so effective he won Finals MVP. I doubt he would've achieved that as a starter and go-to guy in any other team.

Draymond is an outstanding all around player that complements the scoring threats named Steph, Klay, and Kevin. But to stand on his own in any other team where he'd have to carry a larger offensive load might be detrimental to his overall impact.

Not saying that these players aren't good, I'm just of the opinion that their current niches in GSW's system is so well-fitted that it allows them to contribute greatly to the team.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Clap clap clap clap clap!!!
    3-0!!!!

GSW!!!!

Si idol sc30 11 pts lang... puro sablay ang tira... na ubos yata sa game2... hehehe...

Also, Pangit naman if mag champion sila sa cavs and if gusto nila sa homecourt mag champ baka andun yung stigma na aabot ng game 7! [emoji31] like before... pero malabo, LJ lang lahat... heheh... yan kasi, feeling superstar masyado... kukunin sino gusto kunin na player tapos at the end bibitawan din... kaya buhos nya lahat ng powers nya pero yun nga strength in numbers are better thAan strength of one. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    Who the eff replaced Blatt (who was doing fine, with good winning record, with coaching experience) with Lue?

If you think LeBron doesnt have a hand in that Cavs move, then your naive.
    Oo nga naman, as a matter of fact naging champion ang Cavs dahil kay Blatt.

Next! [emoji8]

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Hope New Orleans can accommodate Lebron. Haha. A great center (AD), a PF that can shoot 3s (Mirotic), a great assist-first PG (Rondo) and a good SG (Holiday). Cousins is a free agent that may not comeback. Sarap mangarap. Hehe

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Hope Lebron joins the Spurs!!!

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Time to retire, lebron!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by willownavarro View Post

If the King goes there, buys into PopCulture & brings another crown to the Alamo?.... His journey will be more than complete.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by willownavarro View Post

I like this. But lebron never had a strong coach. I wonder how will he react

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk