New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8485455565758596061 LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 602
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11,779
    #571
    ^
    +1

    Same here i just follow the finals, hindi ko kaya sundan buong season. Hindi ko nga din nasusundan yung rosters ng team (in times na may trades / rookie picks)

    Still I'm not a poser like a mr know it all, posting on FB like an expert.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,557
    #572
    A lot of people automatically assume that even casual fans are armchair experts, but from my circle, most people who aren't hardcore fans just enjoy the game.

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11,779
    #573
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    A lot of people automatically assume that even casual fans are armchair experts, but from my circle, most people who aren't hardcore fans just enjoy the game.
    Touché bro!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,401
    #574
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Why do you have to know the 2010-2011 team?

    Di ko maintindihan sa mga "hardcore" fans why they mock those people who only watch the NBA during the playoffs/finals. Ano masama dun?

    I'm not interested in the boring regular season, I just watch the playoffs and root for whichever among the remaining teams I take a liking.

    I like the Mavs the most because of Dirk. Dahil ba naeliminate na sila, I can't be a Cavs/Dubs fan?
    Ganyan din sa facebook ko. Daming akala mo pagaari nila NBA at di ka pedeng fans kung finals ka lang nanonood.

    Anong logic nung kailangan alam mo starting 5 ng isang team 5 years ago to cheer for them?

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    34,171
    #575
    Don't understand where is the hate for Lebron is coming from?

    What he said that he's the best in the world is the truth. Name me one player that's better than him today!

    He didn't say cavs is the best team in the world.

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    34,171
    #576
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Ganyan din sa facebook ko. Daming akala mo pagaari nila NBA at di ka pedeng fans kung finals ka lang nanonood.

    Anong logic nung kailangan alam mo starting 5 ng isang team 5 years ago to cheer for them?
    Nothing wrong with that.

    Ang nakakatawa yun mga Lebron haters/Kobe fanbois.

    From lakers to clipper to GSW. at least for this year.

    Before From lakers to OKC, Dallas, Spurs. 2014-2015 NBA Season

  7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,053
    #577
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Why do you have to know the 2010-2011 team?

    Di ko maintindihan sa mga "hardcore" fans why they mock those people who only watch the NBA during the playoffs/finals. Ano masama dun?

    I'm not interested in the boring regular season, I just watch the playoffs and root for whichever among the remaining teams I take a liking.

    I like the Mavs the most because of Dirk. Dahil ba naeliminate na sila, I can't be a Cavs/Dubs fan?
    You only root for a team just bec. the greatest player plays on that team and not at their weakest? How can you even say you're a fan of that team?

    Regular season games are boring? How can it be boring when theres even a dedicated cable channel for those games? Heck you can even make money from those games?

    So basically dont't feel alluded by my post, 'coz you're definitely not a bball fan. Just a bandwagoner.

  8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,557
    #578
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    You only root for a team just bec. the greatest player plays on that team and not at their weakest? How can you even say you're a fan of that team?

    Regular season games are boring? How can it be boring when theres even a dedicated cable channel for those games? Heck you can even make money from those games?

    So basically dont't feel alluded by my post, 'coz you're definitely not a bball fan. Just a bandwagoner.
    Exhibit A. I rest my case. 2014-2015 NBA Season

  9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    251
    #579
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    The best player in the world failed to get the job done yet again
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaNker View Post
    Name me a best player in NBA that won a Championship alone? Meaning his best guys injured and he has to carry the game for the entire finals series.

    Dirk Nowitzki of the 2011 champions Dallas Mavericks - not that his teammates are injured but because he is the lone All-Star that carried his team to the championship. The Mavs beat the All-Star trio of James, Wade and Bosh who played healthy at their prime age. The Mavs won the series 4-2, winning Game 6 on the road. Nowitzki was named Finals MVP.

  10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,447
    #580
    ^ wala ako masagot sa una. But yeah, tama. Nowitzki. Aging players pa sila compared sa mga batang miami

Tags for this Thread

2014-2015 NBA Season