New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 53 of 61 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 602
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,213
    #521
    "Stephen Curry looked like the NBA’s MVP down the stretch during Game 5, finishing with 37 points on 7-of-13 from behind the three-point line. He started slow but built to a crescendo, scoring 17 in the fourth quarter to lead the Warriors to the W." ---from the NBA website.

    Again it's about leadership.

  2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,213
    #522
    LeBron James says he isn't worried because 'I'm the best player in the world'

  3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,719
    #523
    Quote Originally Posted by H1Tman View Post
    LeBron James says he isn't worried because 'I'm the best player in the world'
    As an outsider, this is what I don't like about LBJ....

    And conversely,- what I like most about Curry....

    Curry about being MVP,- IMO, the gentleman deserves it!

    I still would like Cleveland to win this series, because of his promise,- but he should keep his big mouth shut!


    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

    26.5K _/_/_/_/_/:taunt:_/_/_/_/_/

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,648
    #524
    Quote Originally Posted by H1Tman View Post
    LeBron James says he isn't worried because 'I'm the best player in the world'
    Well he is, Lebron's record is up there with the legends in this Finals.

    This finals is about Lebron win or lose. Might not set well with others but it is what it is.

  5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,719
    #525
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaNker View Post
    Well he is, Lebron's record is up there with the legends in this Finals.

    This finals is about Lebron win or lose. Might not set well with others but it is what it is.

    Agree with you up to a certain extent bro....

    Pero, kung medyo malas,- baka naman puwede (kung pupuwede lang), decoy move muna, hanggang bumalik ang swerte... Huwag pipilitin...

    Basketball is a team sport,- and more than ever, in this tiring run, he needs the help of his team mates to win this series... They need the confidence to provide a solid backup to him....

    Again,- I'd love to see his promise fulfilled this year...


    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

    26.5K _/_/_/_/_/:taunt:_/_/_/_/_/

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,648
    #526
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post



    Agree with you up to a certain extent bro....

    Pero, kung medyo malas,- baka naman puwede (kung pupuwede lang), decoy move muna, hanggang bumalik ang swerte... Huwag pipilitin...

    Basketball is a team sport,- and more than ever, in this tiring run, he needs the help of his team mates to win this series... They need the confidence to provide a solid backup to him....

    Again,- I'd love to see his promise fulfilled this year...


    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

    26.5K _/_/_/_/_/:taunt:_/_/_/_/_/
    I don't think Cavs have a lot of option pag medyo malas bro. Kerr have all the luxury in his hands as far as creating a plays in this finals. I would love to see him in Blatt's predicament.

    Totally agree, basketball is a team sport but when your two all stars are injured... You don't a team to fight for the championship. So far Lebron have been doing a great job. He is mentally strong now unlike before.

  7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,462
    #527
    mula sa isang numerologist..

    Sya rin ang naghula (based on numbers) na mananalo si LBJ ng championship (MIA) at matatalo sa SA last year..




  8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    21,690
    #528
    With 2 all stars sidelined, i think LBJ is doing a marvelous job. Averagibg triple double and about 10ass per game meansbhebis distributingvthe ball. Talagang hirap lang mga kakampi niya tovgive ample support.

    Kinakapos na lang talaga, pero kung hindi ibabad kasi si LBJ sa 1st half pa lang, baka tambak na agad. Mas mahirap naman maghabol para sa CAVS kaya no choice na si Blatt imho lang naman.

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    13,136
    #529
    although hindi ko napanuod iyong laro kahapon, base sa mga nadinig at nabasa ko, wala ka nanaman siguro hihingin pa sa performance ni lebron. talagang minalas lang ang cleveland sa injuries ni love at irving

    sayang lang kasi even my favorite big man, the solid-no-frills mozgov, cannot hold the fort alone in the paint. if he had the smarts of love to complement him, things may be different right now

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    847
    #530
    FPJ effect lang ang talo kahapon. Padehado muna...

    Expect a blowout Cavs win next and a nailbiter finish on Sunday.

    Cavs in 7. In 2OT. With a half court shot bounced off the glass....

    I've seen it 2014-2015 NBA Season2014-2015 NBA Season2014-2015 NBA Season

Tags for this Thread

2014-2015 NBA Season