New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Which are the better brands of inverter window type A/C units that come in 2hp and 2.5 hp capacities?

I might be thinking of replacing my five year old Panasonic A/C unit.

And which is the best way to dispose of the old A/C unit? Resell them? Or do some A/C companies actually do a trade-in or buy-back program?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I'm getting the Panasonic 2.5 Inverter this month. P53,000

You might also want to consider Kolin Inverter 2.5 P48,000. Idec inverter 2.5 P40,000.

Yung iba like Carrier walang 2 or 2.5hp.

++++

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Which are the better brands of inverter window type A/C units that come in 2hp and 2.5 hp capacities?

I might be thinking of replacing my five year old Panasonic A/C unit.

And which is the best way to dispose of the old A/C unit? Resell them? Or do some A/C companies actually do a trade-in or buy-back program?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For my airconditioning needs, I always buy Panasonic.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    me nagsuggest na rin sa akin na mas matibay daw panasonic na ref/ACs. Locally made mga to right? Nakuha na siguro ung timpla ng weather natin.

dunno kung totoo, pero mas madali atang masira ang split type, and mas mahirap ayusin.

fyi:

-- i heard Hitachi has made a window type AC with inverter tech. plano ko sana ko check it out this weekend sa HVAC exhibit thingy(see below)

-- there's this exhibit at SMX Hall on Nov. 12 - 15; HVAC-something something ung name. Part of the Philconstruct exhibit there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Window type vs split type AC: ano mas matipid sa kuryente?