New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    I was thinking of Kolin but the after sales reviews were really bad. Based on your comments, Panasonic & Daikin look like front runners. Based also on reviews, splits are more energy efficient than windows (60 vs 40), unfortunately the design of the room favors the window type. Besides, there is currently an old a/c there & installing the window will be easier.
    The room, when measured is roughly 5X4 meters, which is around 20 m2. Also, based on specs, a 1.5 hp is recommended but if the room has many cold absorbing & heat generating things (or people in it), it is recommended to go for a higher hp. I guess it’s safer to go 2hp.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    going a step higher sa inverter AC bro is always welcome. mas magiging efficient pa nga sya.
    case in point, my 1.5hp gave me lower bill and kw consumption vs my 1hp inverter AC

2. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Anyone tried the window type inverter of Panasonic? yung 1.5HP - 2HP ones.

I have the split type 1.5hp Aero Premium as of now and its a bit costly to maintain & leaks when passed the maintenance date.

Just want to know if worth it ba mag downgrade into window type inverter since walang din split type provision yung patapos kong unit sa bedroom. Ipapasadya ko pa sa electrician and mas hasel.

Aside sa noise and overall room aesthetics, any relevant advantage of split type over the window type inverter ones?

Thank you!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian Bach View Post

I have the split type 1.5hp Aero Premium as of now and its a bit costly to maintain & leaks when passed the maintenance date.

Just want to know if worth it ba mag downgrade into window type inverter since walang din split type provision yung patapos kong unit sa bedroom. Ipapasadya ko pa sa electrician and mas hasel.

Aside sa noise and overall room aesthetics, any relevant advantage of split type over the window type inverter ones?

Thank you!
    leaks arent from the product. sa installer yan. kaya mas ok ng konte ang window type kasi sealed na from the factory.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian Bach View Post

Thank you!
    I see you're amongst the many w/ PTSD mentioned below.
    You'll be fine w/ Panasonic. Those 2 & a bit of efficiency are pretty much the split pluses.....Your handle is very musical...you'll need splits for the recording studio though.[emoji4]
    Welcome to 'windows', sir![emoji4]

Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    The advantage window has over splits is having no invasive surgery requirement upon expiry.
    This has made not a few industry peers & clients alike move back to the basic window after PTSD (Post-Traumatic Split Disorder).[emoji13]
    A commonsensical approach is to have the same sized window AC, preferably of the same brand, in most or all 'windowable' rooms or spaces. So, when 1 conks in urgent need, the units can easily be switched w/o any tech hand presence. Pana sizes theirs uniformly for 1&1.5HP, 2&2.5HP, respectively.
    I know of known designers who'd refuse to allow window AC on their work, but shun splits for their own use. It's not gonna be their problem later, they'd harshly say...Go figure.[emoji4][emoji13]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Spent the day looking for the a/c. Not all appliance stores sell 2hp a/c in my radius, mostly up to 1.5. I decided on the LG 2hp double inverter instead. Among all the stores, Ansons gave the best deal of 38k for it.
    Thanks for the advise guys.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Ansons in Cash and Carry? ...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Spent the day looking for the a/c. Not all appliance stores sell 2hp a/c in my radius, mostly up to 1.5. I decided on the LG 2hp double inverter instead. Among all the stores, Ansons gave the best deal of 38k for it.
    Thanks for the advise guys.

noted the price. thanks.

baka by december bumaba sya ng 32-35k. hehhehe

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    noted the price. thanks.

baka by december bumaba sya ng 32-35k. hehhehe
    Regular price is 52k in all stores. They gave the biggest discount.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Ansons in Cash and Carry? ...
    Alabang Town Center

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    So I got the a/c already, next step is to have it installed. There will be a bit of adjustment with the hole since this unit is bigger. I called this a/c service sending me messages on my phone & scheduled a 10am appointment. Nung hindi dumadating, I followed it up & the dispatcher said tech had to attend to another client first. I told him 10 is my time. He apologized but said by 12, he will be there. 1230, wala pa rin. I called again. He said humahanap lang daw ng bracket & should arrive in a while. I still waited, fuming since he wasted my whole day already. I could have done some errands in the morning instead. At 230 pm, guard called to say tech arrived. I spoke to tech & told him he can go home cause I cancelled. Dispatcher then called me asking why. I told him “if you can waste my time, then you’d understand if I waste yours too”. Binabaan ako ng phone. What I can’t understand with them is why they book me then have me wait the whole day? Hope that teaches them a lesson.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Window Type Inverter Airconditioner