New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nagbabalian mga electric stand fans namin dito dun sa part where the fan swivels (yung pinaka neck part). Ok pa naman yung fan pero hindi rin magamit dahil lumalambitin na yung fan. KDK brand na mga ito and not those China branded fans.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    hmm 3D or Asahi fans are pretty sturdy for their price..itong dalawa main appliance brand carry namin at super bihira lang may warranty claim..lalo na electric fans halos wala

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    3D for me. Tried and tested. Also hitachi pero wala na ako makita na ganun.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Panasonic or KDK

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by A121 View Post
    Panasonic or KDK
    + 1 on Panasonic ... tuwang tuwa nga ako kasi may nagbigay recently sa akin ng fan na ito.

also we have in the house 3D, ok naman and yun Standard pinakamatagal ginamit kinalawang na ang blades ok pa din

huwag daw bibili ng industrial type na fans kasi maingay.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    I'm also in the market for a new fan. Loyal Panasonic & KDK din ako.

Pero I just saw a couple of electric fans that claim to have an IONIZER function.
    Anyone here bought one of those models? Effective ba yung IONIZER feature niya?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Panasonic and KDK are very good. Yung bentilador na gamit ko ngayon matanda pa sa bahay namin.

As for the plastic used for the blades, I actually find the current "flexible" fan blades to be much more durable than the old "makunat" plastic on our older fans (brittle and easily broken). Metal blades are no doubt durable, but they're also very noisy and dangerous if there are little kids in the house - hence they're more suited for industrial applications. Not that there's any shortage on spare blades - yung bentilador ko dito pangatlong blade na niya ata ito heheh.

*ess: Ionizers are worthless. They just create harmful low-altitude ozone and do not do much in actually cleaning the air. A CRT TV screen attracting dust serves a better "ionizer".
    Last edited by Alpha_One; July 14th, 2007 at 09:38 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Standard. Mine has been working for more than 15 years already. I had to retire it because the blades which were once pink are now white That's how durable it is! I bought the exact same model as replacement. Costs around P900 for the desk fan.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    we have 2 3d box fans. the problem is that the gear that controls the grill gets broken and it just goes free spinning. otherwise it's a pretty good fan. national panasonic seems to be the best. is standard still available?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Baka nasa gumagamit na iyan.

KDK is already a good brand (it should be because it's worth 2x the price of similar fans).

3D is also a good brand. 1980's pa yung mga 3D units namin. Medyo baduy na nga ang mga design pero andito pa din dahil useful.

Maybe you need to use an industrial-type fan. The ones na no-frills ang hitsura. Cool Air, Mitsuboshi and Asahi ang natest ko sa ganitong brand (both for home and work). Wala pa naman nabalian ng leeg.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
What's the most durable electric fan?/Electric Fans Talk