New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 31 of 85 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by carwhacko View Post
    Hi thanks for the input sir. Is there any way that I will know how to distinguished if it is a BAD ESN?

So if it has BAD ESN sir, is it only applicable in the US? Since we were able to use it here in the Philippines using the same sim and network.
    Yes sir, parang ganun na nga, you can use it in other countries except US. I think may online search engines din ng MEID/ESN to check if clean or not.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by LancerA174A View Post
    Yes sir, parang ganun na nga, you can use it in other countries except US. I think may online search engines din ng MEID/ESN to check if clean or not.
    Okay sir. Salamat!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    How are your iphone 6s? I got the 6s 128gb last january to replace my aging iphone 5. Pero in the 5 months I have used the 6s, I can recall around 5x na siya naghang, and around 3x na total off where the only way to start it is to hard start it(hold middle button + side button). In comparison to my iphone 5, the 6s seems to have software or hardware issues while my iphone 5 was built like a tank. Natatakot nga ako since I use my phone as my picture bank, Right now, as a preventive measure naka cloud na pictures ko so it will back up automatically on my ipad.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    How are your iphone 6s? I got the 6s 128gb last january to replace my aging iphone 5. Pero in the 5 months I have used the 6s, I can recall around 5x na siya naghang, and around 3x na total off where the only way to start it is to hard start it(hold middle button + side button). In comparison to my iphone 5, the 6s seems to have software or hardware issues while my iphone 5 was built like a tank. Natatakot nga ako since I use my phone as my picture bank, Right now, as a preventive measure naka cloud na pictures ko so it will back up automatically on my ipad.
    The only issue with my 6s is the battery life or siguro nasanay lang ako sa 6 Plus ko na matagal battery life.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    When I replaced my 2.5 year-old iPhone 5 last year, I opted for a slightly used iPhone 6 over an iPhone 6S.

Initially I was set on the 6S but when I tried it in the flesh, it was so disappointing. Camera was so-so, new features were so-so. Definitely not worth getting locked into a 2-year contract again with Globe, and not worth the extra 10k over an iPhone 6.

Right now I'm very happy with it, its battery life is enough to last an entire day even with LTE enabled, which is much much better than my Note 4 even if the latter has a bigger battery. It doesn't feel laggy at all either, and its camera still has better white balance than my Note 4 (even if the Note 4 is sharper).

Will probably sell it to get an iPhone 7 in December, if the iPhone 7 is revolutionary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    I was planning to get apple as my next phone dahil sa sobrang bad trip ko sa battery ng samsung s4 ko though mag 3 years narin gamit and then biglang may nagbebenta ng samsung s6 slightly used for 12 K 62 GB gold globe lock. Napabili ako wala sa oras and I've never expect that i would be this so happy again on android phone. Super bilis compare with my s4, mas malinaw on 36K ip6plus and super sulit for the price hehehe. Sulit nga ba sa 12 k? Hehehe

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 3GEMS View Post
    I was planning to get apple as my next phone dahil sa sobrang bad trip ko sa battery ng samsung s4 ko though mag 3 years narin gamit and then biglang may nagbebenta ng samsung s6 slightly used for 12 K 62 GB gold globe lock. Napabili ako wala sa oras and I've never expect that i would be this so happy again on android phone. Super bilis compare with my s4, mas malinaw on 36K ip6plus and super sulit for the price hehehe. Sulit nga ba sa 12 k? Hehehe

Yup. Samsungs have terrible resale value which is great for secondhand buyers. An iPhone 6 still costs around 16-18k and that's just the 16GB model.

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Yup. Samsungs have terrible resale value which is great for secondhand buyers. An iPhone 6 still costs around 16-18k and that's just the 16GB model.

Dapat wala ng 16 GB iphone. Sobrang unfair or hold up sa customer.
    The reason I wanted to try the apple because of their OS, it looks just so simple and smooth, elegant and battery but i was wrong again, when i watched mobile review in youtube mas matagal pala malobat other phones and sobra bilis na pala samsung s6, s7 now comapred sa s4, s5 namin now. And iba narin build quality and maganda narin android 6.0 version madali na magpalit ng themes to change yung mga icons.
    Naisip ko narin mas okay mag ka iba kami phone brand ni wify para flexible.
    super happy with my upgrade naka gold pako bigla dual sim and sulit din ako sa spigen case hybrid ultra 460 ko lang nabili hehehe.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 3GEMS View Post
    Dapat wala ng 16 GB iphone. Sobrang unfair or hold up sa customer.
    The reason I wanted to try the apple because of their OS, it looks just so simple and smooth, elegant and battery but i was wrong again, when i watched mobile review in youtube mas matagal pala malobat other phones and sobra bilis na pala samsung s6, s7 now comapred sa s4, s5 namin now. And iba narin build quality and maganda narin android 6.0 version madali na magpalit ng themes to change yung mga icons.
    Naisip ko narin mas okay mag ka iba kami phone brand ni wify para flexible.
    super happy with my upgrade naka gold pako bigla dual sim and sulit din ako sa spigen case hybrid ultra 460 ko lang nabili hehehe.

Even the iPhone 7 will still have 16GB, which is a big disappointment.

I disagree though on battery life. My iPhone 6 easily outlasts my Note 4 when data is on. I even bought a new Note 4 battery pero talagang mas matagal battery life ng iPhone ko. Could also be Globe has better data reception so my Smart Note 4 has to work harder to get 4G signal.

10. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Even the iPhone 7 will still have 16GB, which is a big disappointment.

I disagree though on battery life. My iPhone 6 easily outlasts my Note 4 when data is on. I even bought a new Note 4 battery pero talagang mas matagal battery life ng iPhone ko. Could also be Globe has better data reception so my Smart Note 4 has to work harder to get 4G signal.

Also with apps baka may nagddrain.
    IMHO apple only strong selling point now is their OS.
    Sulit na talaga mag upgrade ng phone ngayon unlike before pre android and Iphone era, itsura at camera lang reason ng pagbili ng phone but now kasing bilis na ng laptop ang mga cellphone.

I have my phone unlock, unit is globe locked kasi. Hindi naba ako makakapag update on upcoming android new version?