New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 85 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2004

Bought CM Omega HD 2.0 Black Dual Sim

Sobrang sulit for 8999 petot

Maganda build quality at linaw ng camera

Pero bago ko binili tinesting ko talaga kung may defect para sigurado. 1 hour yata ako sa CM store sa kakatest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

ang bilis din ng CM, kakalabas pa lang ng Omega HD may 2.0 na agad.....

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ^

ang bilis din ng CM, kakalabas pa lang ng Omega HD may 2.0 na agad.....
    Mas mabilis ka naman eh, okay lang yan.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

sipag at tyaga lang sir.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Sa mga naka Galaxy S at iphone, normal ba talaga un nag overheat ang phone kung may kausap ka sa na humigit 30 minutos? Parang ayaw ko na muna mag HTC dahil ang init sa tenga ng unit pag me kausap ng ganyan katagal.. Saka meron pa ba motorola sa Pinas?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
    Sa mga naka Galaxy S at iphone, normal ba talaga un nag overheat ang phone kung may kausap ka sa na humigit 30 minutos? Parang ayaw ko na muna mag HTC dahil ang init sa tenga ng unit pag me kausap ng ganyan katagal.. Saka meron pa ba motorola sa Pinas?
    maski anong phone, pag ganon katagal mo gamitin, sigurado magiinit. kung lagi lang babad sa phone, why don't you use headset/headphones para handsfree?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    If it becomes warm for no apparent reason then most probably it got lost in never never land as it is running background tasks... You may need to reset or last recourse, remove and reinsert the battery...... Happens occasionally

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
    I use my iPhone for at least 1 hour (talk time) and didn't notice any overheating. It becomes hotter when im charging the phones battery.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    I am of the opinion that the phones in between 4" to 5.5" have the ideal form factor, with 5" seeming to be the sweet spot. As I have posted earlier in this thread, I am currently using a Lenovo S890 and it is well pocketable naman. I can still slid it in my back pocket, or in my jacket, or even in my shirt pocket. Size is comfortable enough to do browsing, and not awkward looking to use in receiving and sending calls. More than 5.5" and a bluetooth headset really should come in handy already.

With regards to the display itself, I also prefer the now more commonly used IPS LCD's. I have used an AMOLED phone before with the Samsung Wave, and has held and played with the more recent AMOLED's, but I now find the displays of the galaxy S's and the Note's to be quite garish. Sure it makes your pictures come alive with the color pop and zing, but again, I still prefer the more neutral tone of the IPS displays.

Also phones now tout their HD displays as being 720p or full HD 1080p, but they just eats up battery juice. The phone I use now has a 540 reso and it's very legible naman and sharp for me already, but I should say 720 would be a good compromise. Aside from the battery drain on a full HD display due to the powerful CPU and GPU needed to drive all that pixels, watching 144pixel YouTube videos on a slow connection doesn't seem like fun. I should say there isn't much difference watching your 1080p video on a 720 screen as it is on a full HD one, but there may be some slight softening watching a 720p file on the 1080. And you have no choice on YT as it usually drops to the next lower resolution when it detects a slow connection.
    Last edited by gearhead000; June 22nd, 2013 at 03:14 PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

4"-5" should be the ideal form factor. you could use it using only one(1) hand.