New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 661 of 678 FirstFirst ... 561611651657658659660661662663664665671 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,610 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,122
    #6601
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post


    Milestone watch for more momentous occasions.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i do not know if you folks noticed,
    "it's the subie no date!"
    it's the variant i prefer, btw.

  2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    17,314
    #6602
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i do not know if you folks noticed,
    "it's the subie no date!"
    it's the variant i prefer, btw.
    Originally I always wanted a Sub-C Date, but my wife said the cyclops drew too much attention to an already hefty watch. And at the shop we visited in Sapporo, the No Date was priced better.

    When I got to Tokyo, found a well-priced Sub C Date but I already bought the ND and the symmetry had grown on me so I kept it nalang.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    1,907
    #6603
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Originally I always wanted a Sub-C Date, but my wife said the cyclops drew too much attention to an already hefty watch. And at the shop we visited in Sapporo, the No Date was priced better.

    When I got to Tokyo, found a well-priced Sub C Date but I already bought the ND and the symmetry had grown on me so I kept it nalang.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The No date looks cleaner for me than the date sub. Thou that Cyclops is an iconic Rolex symbol.

    Sir Jut
    Whats the name of the watch shop in Sapporo?
    Will be there during the Winter Festival Next month. Can't seem to find the names of 2nd hand shops there.

    In Tokyo, visit Nakano Broadway Mall, one stop from Shinjuku. the mall if full of 2nd hand watch shops and anime toys.

  4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    17,314
    #6604
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    The No date looks cleaner for me than the date sub. Thou that Cyclops is an iconic Rolex symbol.

    Sir Jut
    Whats the name of the watch shop in Sapporo?
    Will be there during the Winter Festival Next month. Can't seem to find the names of 2nd hand shops there.

    In Tokyo, visit Nakano Broadway Mall, one stop from Shinjuku. the mall if full of 2nd hand watch shops and anime toys.
    Yeah I was torn din talaga between ND and Date, but eventually ND won it for me.

    I got mine from LIPS in Sapporo, near Tanukikoji.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    40,198
    #6605
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Yeah I was torn din talaga between ND and Date, but eventually ND won it for me.

    I got mine from LIPS in Sapporo, near Tanukikoji.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How much difference ng price compare sa mga nag benta dito shop?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    17,314
    #6606
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    How much difference ng price compare sa mga nag benta dito shop?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mga 40-60k diff din vs here. Kahit lumipad ka may sukli ka pa.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    1,907
    #6607
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I got mine from LIPS in Sapporo, near Tanukikoji.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks Sir Jut

    will check out the shop next month.

  8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    838
    #6608
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Mga 40-60k diff din vs here. Kahit lumipad ka may sukli ka pa.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How much did you get it if you dont mind sharing? Complete set?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    17,314
    #6609
    Quote Originally Posted by dcph172 View Post
    How much did you get it if you dont mind sharing? Complete set?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A little over retail but lower than chrono24 price. Complete set with boxes and certificates. [emoji4]


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,938
    #6610
    Looks like it's a good time to buy a Seiko Speedtimer, aka Rolex Daytona imitation [emoji16]

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]