New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 577 of 678 FirstFirst ... 477527567573574575576577578579580581587627677 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,770 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Doc baryang barya sayo Rolex. It's a purchase you don't even need to think about kasi it won't make a dent in your wallet hehe. You're into other brands?

I remember we were taught in etiquette class pala to have one nice classic something (shoes, dress, bag, watch, jewelry and pen etc) Wala pa kong any haha

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    hija naman!
    i might earn money a bit easier than the average juan,
    but that does not mean i do not value the said money.
    humahalang ang bituka ko (i get constipated), just thinking about the price of that rolex...
    kuripot runs in our genes...

i'm into toyotas.
    that means, i'm into seikos.

heh heh heh.
    's'all true.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    hija naman!
    i might earn money a bit easier than the average juan,
    but that does not mean i do not value the said money.
    humahalang ang bituka ko (i get constipated), just thinking about the price of that rolex...
    kuripot runs in our genes...

i'm into toyotas.
    that means, i'm into seikos.

heh heh heh.
    's'all true.
    doc naman you are too modest. There are 300k Rolexes (like the one I like), that's a few days work for you lang. I assume if you are a surgeon, ilang surgery lang yan haha! Baka kasi doc para ka na rin si Dr APS puro libre PF sa friends and family

I am also into Toyotas doc, I am thinking Rolex is the equivalent in watch (popular brand that is reliable)

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Problem with Rolex AD(authorized Dealers) today is the limited stock they are willing to sell you.
    You may have tons of cash available but kung hindi ka kilala, they might not sell you the model you desire.
    They will only offer you their slow moving inventory models.

Parang Covid Vaccine lang siya, kahit gusto natin sa high demand na Pfizer na vaccine, sasabihin nila walang available at ang i-Offer nila is yung Sinovac. hehehe

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    Problem with Rolex AD(authorized Dealers) today is the limited stock they are willing to sell you.
    You may have tons of cash available but kung hindi ka kilala, they might not sell you the model you desire.

Parang Covid Vaccine lang siya, kahit gusto natin sa high demand na Pfizer na vaccine, sasabihin nila walang available at ang i-Offer nila is yung Sinovac. hehehe
    Eto yung key complaint ng buyers. AD’s prefer repeat customers so these people get first dibs on new models and popular models.

Suggestion is to buy other brands and slowly build rapport with the AD. Ok naman experience ko with LucernePH with the purchase of other brands. Antayin ko yung next Great Watch Sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007

Yung Oyster Perpetual I assume maraming stock since it's a classic/ordinary model? How about in the US? Is it the same?

Kaya pala malakas ang used market ng Rolex. My ex kuya's GF gifted him a Rolex before and I mentioned this to crush and he was surprised nakakuha nga daw. Baka used?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    yes all Rolex AD all over the world ganyan.
    Rolex specifically the Sports models are opposite to that of cars.
    They appreciate once you get it out of the showroom/AD.

the new OP with the new bright colors alam ko mahirap na rin maghanap.
    The other OysterPerpetual(OP) or DateJust(DJ) with the older face mayrun pa. Pero some of the nicer ones are starting to be harder to find na rin.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Looks like Rolex watches are not affected by the pandemic especially sports watch they still demand a huge price. I specifically ask for the hulk submariner and see if there is a good deal out there.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    yes all Rolex AD all over the world ganyan.
    Rolex specifically the Sports models are opposite to that of cars.
    They appreciate once you get it out of the showroom/AD.

the new OP with the new bright colors alam ko mahirap na rin maghanap.
    The other OysterPerpetual(OP) or DateJust(DJ) with the older face mayrun pa. Pero some of the nicer ones are starting to be harder to find na rin.
    I'm liking the colorful OP nga! Haha! This one kaya meron stock:

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Not sure about that specific color ng new OP. looks nice and elegant.
    best way to find out if they have it is to have a visit at your nearest Lucerne.
    what i heard is that the brighter colored new OP (Red/orange, green, light blue) yun ang mabenta.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Not sure about that specific color ng new OP. looks nice and elegant.
    best way to find out if they have it is to have a visit at your nearest Lucerne.
    what i heard is that the brighter colored new OP (Red/orange, green, light blue) yun ang mabenta.
    That one I like is an original design ata? I like the red and pink nga but I plan to buy just one Rolex so I have to stick with something classic.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]