New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 447 of 496 FirstFirst ... 347397437443444445446447448449450451457 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 4959
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    20,415
    #4461
    Ganda din talaga Hamilton! What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,126
    #4462
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Ganda din talaga Hamilton! What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Thanks bro. Here's my other one wtih a GMT...

    Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    40,440
    #4463
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Just realized I took the photo at a bad angle. Here's a better one.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Nice wrist shot

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    “I cannot and will not cut my conscience to fit this year’s fashions"

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,126
    #4464
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Saan may Speedmaster Racing na 80k? Would get one if it was that cheap. Used Speedmaster Racing pieces that I see are 130k-160k vs bnew price of 220k.

    Or you might be referring to the Speedmaster Reduced? That too has increased in price - back then you can get a Reduced for about 65-70k but now price range for watch-only is 80k, then goes as high as 100k if complete and in pristine condition.

    Secondhand Moonwatch is also around 140k right now for older units and higher if it's fairly new.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    I saw one (Speedmaster Racing) used in GH for that amount. Watch only. I didn't get to examine it though.

    When you think about it, bought new and with no regard for historical significance, the Speedmaster Racing has better specs than the Moonwatch.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    29,832
    #4465
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Nice wrist shot

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    cathy likes it.
    no hair.

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    40,440
    #4466
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    cathy likes it.
    no hair.
    dr d knows me so well. I'm just a spectator here

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    “I cannot and will not cut my conscience to fit this year’s fashions"

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,027
    #4467
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    I saw one (Speedmaster Racing) used in GH for that amount. Watch only. I didn't get to examine it though.

    When you think about it, bought new and with no regard for historical significance, the Speedmaster Racing has better specs than the Moonwatch.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Iconic daw yung Moonwatch. Much like the IWC Top Gun and Breitling Navitimer.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    29,832
    #4468
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    dr d knows me so well. I'm just a spectator here

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    why not be a contributor?
    what watch does cathy wear?
    i am guessing, since cathy likes cars, she probably likes her watches as well.

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    40,440
    #4469
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    why not be a contributor?
    what watch does cathy wear?
    i am guessing, since cathy likes cars, she probably likes her watches as well.
    I haven't worn a watch in months. I left it in the PH. My phone does the job. I did try to take a wrist shot, kita ang hair even if I have so few Hindi ako kasing kinis ni KingoftheNorth LOL

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    “I cannot and will not cut my conscience to fit this year’s fashions"

  10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,765
    #4470
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Just realized I took the photo at a bad angle. Here's a better one.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    nice! i hope to get a 38mm soon What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged] if its not meant to be then ill settle with the khaki field.. in the meantime What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]