New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 118 of 678 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ^

Afaik compatible yan sir. How much ba ung watch?
    $300 ata sir retz

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    what do you guys think of sevenfriday's line up? thinking of getting one for daily use, in picture it looks so good but in person i didn't like it as much as i like it in pictures.
    I find them to be too big though their designs are quite interesting. I am interested in seeing their upcoming M line which I hope would be smaller. I agree with you as well that the photos look better than the actual watch. For daily use, I would get a watch that is easier to read. Watches like this are a bit too trendy for my taste.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post

saw a lot of people wearing this watch this days.
    Iba kasi dahil puti....

Pero, the best G-Shock for me, is their Tough Solar series.... various variants...

For our kids and myself,- ito ang relo namin,- rugged, functional at wala nang isip-isip sa baterya....

21.2K:tomato:

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    I find them to be too big though their designs are quite interesting. I am interested in seeing their upcoming M line which I hope would be smaller. I agree with you as well that the photos look better than the actual watch. For daily use, I would get a watch that is easier to read. Watches like this are a bit too trendy for my taste.
    the size is actually fine for me since i usually wear 40-45mm watches. the only thing that's keeping me from buying one is how it looks and feels in person.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    the size is actually fine for me since i usually wear 40-45mm watches. the only thing that's keeping me from buying one is how it looks and feels in person.
    When in doubt, don't go ahead. These days, we are spoilt with choices. I know a few people who got intrigued with the design at first and bought one immediately and sold it again after a month or two of ownership since the novelty wore off.

Did you go to the recent launch? They even have a Philippine LE where you can see our flag colours on the underside of the strap.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    When in doubt, don't go ahead. These days, we are spoilt with choices. I know a few people who got intrigued with the design at first and bought one immediately and sold it again after a month or two of ownership since the novelty wore off.

Did you go to the recent launch? They even have a Philippine LE where you can see our flag colours on the underside of the strap.
    the launch at the fort? that was by invite only. no plan on buying the philippine edition i find it too cheesy.:bwahaha: plan to buy p3-2 or p2.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Iba kasi dahil puti....

Pero, the best G-Shock for me, is their Tough Solar series.... various variants...

For our kids and myself,- ito ang relo namin,- rugged, functional at wala nang isip-isip sa baterya....

21.2K:tomato:

meron din pala G-Shock solar powered watch just like citizen eco-drive?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    yes, gshock's tough solar watches starts from 15,995 above

this one's 18,995:

Time Depot - G-1200BD-1A

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    the launch at the fort? that was by invite only. no plan on buying the philippine edition i find it too cheesy.:bwahaha: plan to buy p3-2 or p2.
    Yup, I would have gone but I'm on a business trip at the moment. I agree with you on it being cheesy. I'm not really a fan of LEs since they make too many of them in the same way that Panerai, AP and even Hublot have too many LEs. Heck, even Casio and Seiko have too many LEs.

Are you a fan of skeleton watches or any watch where you can see how the mechanism works?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    yes, gshock's tough solar watches starts from 15,995 above

this one's 18,995:

Time Depot - G-1200BD-1A

ah okay, thank you sir.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]