New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    hi philmagi.
    i believed in what ur tellin. we done d same experiments and we did separate the gas we desired. the gadget was simple, made of ss plates and a simple circuit. can u give me a better throttle control circuit? i want to build my own circuit. you are more advanced as you have more sensors. thanx a lot.
    xxxpider

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    anybody with HHO sa EFI engine.

EFI engine kasi ang Car ko, nu ba dapat gagawin, di ba my computer un sa loob? do i need to adjust the Idling of the EFI? please share naman ang experience niu sa HHO in EFI engine, Toyota Revo EFI

thanks! concern kasi 60Php na ang gasoline

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Hi mjparco,

I am not sure really if anyone is able to really setup HHO properly. If you notice, the last entry in this thread before yours was more than a year ago, and they were all talking about experimental stuff. I suggest you consider converting your engine to run on LPG too, at least that one is sure to work with many people having tried it, and there are a lot of service and parts available for it. With a huge space like a Toyota Revo, you can put an lpg tank inside and still have a big space for your cargo.
    Last edited by webmiester; August 15th, 2011 at 10:08 PM. Reason: better worded

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Help,

Im will put HHO in my Toyota Revo GAS EFI

How can I fool the O2 Sensor of this engine. What I need to buy.
    I dont know what king of o2 sensor is Toyota Revo, Single wire or double wire? Narrow band or wide band?

Please help for some information so that I can fool the o2 sensor of the EFI.

Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Buy an APEXi S-AFC, and retune your air-fuel ratio. The Revo EFI is a gas guzzler because it's literally drowning in gasoline at low rpms. Using an air-fuel controller will enable you to cure this without using HHO hocus pocus.

Tuning an EFI engine isn't just guesswork and good wishes... if you really want results, you will tune it against an air-fuel meter and with operating temperatures in mind, instead of altering its operating parameters with no clear idea of what you're doing or how and why what you're doing will work or not.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mjparco View Post
    anybody with HHO sa EFI engine.

EFI engine kasi ang Car ko, nu ba dapat gagawin, di ba my computer un sa loob? do i need to adjust the Idling of the EFI? please share naman ang experience niu sa HHO in EFI engine, Toyota Revo EFI

thanks! concern kasi 60Php na ang gasoline
    Try doing a research... I suggest you google search GEORGE WISEMAN of EAGLE RESEARCH INSTITUTE.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    this HHO hocus focus has been helping lots of small people cut their gas consumption to as much as half and this was just featured in channel news asia.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Kokontrahin lang yan ng mga big oil companies...idedeclare nila yan na hoax.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It's the same question as always... can you show proof in real world testing? In a controlled environment or situation, like on the dyno?

Until then... no thanks.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243
Water as Fuel / HHO Technology [Merged Threads]