New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter
    You missed one very vital thing. In a ideal world, the energy you get from "burning" H2 & O2 should be the same to split H2O. But in the real world, you have to deal with entropy, frictional losses and system inefficiencies.

As a system to power anything by itself, it will never happen. The proposed system is like trying to make a perpetual motion machine.
    Nope, I don't.

Maybe I just sounded that I believe in the technology at point blank. I never even tried to explain it because I'm not qualified, all the more in debunking it.

I'm not that stupid, and I'm not that arrogant either. It's just that maybe we have something here, give it 20 years or more.

It's not my money.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer
    The technology is too good to be true as of this moment.
    yup, too good to be true. Ever wonder what happened to Mr. Dingle and his water powered cars? They were in the news before.

Maybe 20 more years before the scientific can come-up with a very efficient alternative fuel.
    nope, what we have right now is pretty much efficient. All we have to do is think outside the box.

Example is the current hybrid gas/electric technology used in some cars today. Ten years ago, no one would have thought of using both power systems in a single car even if we already have the technology to manufacture powerful 25hp pancake electric motors that fits inside a typical drum brake housing?

No ground breaking science behind that one, just simply finding ways to creatively use what technology we already have.

Maybe water is indeed a good start in looking for that alternative fuel.
    Water is not a fuel. Water is a fluid/transport-system used to transfer energy from a source to where it can be used to do work.

When you think of it... The technology is indeed shocking.
    What is shocking is how gullible you are after viewing one video and believing it to be true. If that's the case, we can all levitate ourselves to fly across the Grand Canyon without any other means of flight.

How in the world can you bond two Hydrogen Atom?
    With one oxygen atom? that's water!
    Yes, and the net result is water, one of the most stable molecule on the planet. Simple grade school chemistry. Nothing ground breaking about that.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nope, I don't.
    Then how do you propose a purely "water powered machine" (car, blender, whatever) would work? How will it overcome entropy?

Maybe I just sounded that I believe in the technology at point blank. I never even tried to explain it because I'm not qualified, all the more in debunking it.
    Given the effort you are giving to support your "theory", it seems that you know something we don't. Or maybe you are simply covering up for something else?

If you say it works, give us something concrete that supports your "theory".

I'm not that stupid,
    ...could have fooled me.

... and I'm not that arrogant either.
    that remains to be proven.

It's just that maybe we have something here, give it 20 years or more.
    LOL!... at first he mentions 10 years for this "technology" to mature ... and now he mentions 20 years. It seems you have no faith for your own "theory".

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ...because I'm not qualified, all the more in debunking it.
    So what are you QUALIFIED for? You can't debunk nor can you support your own theory. So what are you supporting in this discussion thread?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    So what are you QUALIFIED for? You can't debunk nor can you support your own theory. So what are you supporting in this discussion thread?
    Bwhahahahahaaa... Oh my, I sudenly became Klein.

My own theory?
    car, blender, or whatever?
    Qualification?

Are you crazy or something moderator?

My own theory... oh my...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bwhahahahahaaa... Oh my, I sudenly became Klein.

My own theory?
    car, blender, or whatever?
    Qualification?

Are you crazy or something moderator?

My own theory... oh my...
    You are just avoiding to answer my challenges to you.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    You are just avoiding to answer my challenges to you.
    Hehehehe... Honestly bossing, take that challenge somewhere else. We're no scientist here and that includes you.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hehehehe... Honestly bossing, take that challenge somewhere else. We're no scientist here and that includes you.
    we might not be scientists but some of us here are clearly more qualified on the subject than some others here, don't you agree, CoDer?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Seryoso naman sobra...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    we might not be scientists but some of us here are clearly more qualified on the subject than some others here, don't you agree, CoDer?
    That I agree.

Sad, I'm not one of those. I might be into computer science but chemistry is way beyond my book.

Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Water as Fuel / HHO Technology [Merged Threads]