New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35758182838485
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    Sir, i have an off-topic question

what American media sources to you trust least?
    Currently? I don't trust any of them which also applies to many international outlets: Fox, CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, etc.

I look around me and I can get a better feel and a better picture of what's going on locally than what all the above is showing me. For example, what the above media outlets aren't telling me is California is becoming one of the most racist states I've seen in a long time based on what I've seen and heard with my own senses. It's a far cry from the California I knew back in the 90's. I don't care what it looks on the outside. That state has problems.

After a few weeks at the Bay Area? I'm so happy to be back in Tucson.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; October 22nd, 2021 at 08:51 PM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Currently? I don't trust any of them which also applies to many international outlets: Fox, CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, etc.

I look around me and I can get a better feel and a better picture of what's going on locally than what all the above is showing me. For example, what the above media outlets aren't telling me is California is becoming one of the most racist states I've seen in a long time based on what I've seen and heard with my own senses. It's a far cry from the California I knew back in the 90's. I don't care what it looks on the outside. That state has problems.

After a few weeks at the Bay Area? I'm so happy to be back in Tucson.
    thank you sir for the reply

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Same old, same old.

STALKER
    Anomaly

Old Good STALKER Evolution (OGSE)

No Man's Sky: Outlaw

Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    ???????????KOMAZAWA ISOLATION? - YouTube

Bunch of guys creating a real life GTA scenes in shibuya sa youtube, not just movements pati camera panning swak.

Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35758182838485
Videogames anyone?