I am at the verge of buying a laptop. Since I have a desktop here in my office and also one at home...I have time to wait for the change of prices before buying a laptop...but how many months before prices would change....I could still recall when I set up my desktop, the cpu I bought was priced at 3,900...but just a few weeks thereafter it price went down as 2,850...I told myself if I could have waited for sometime...

Will a month's time be enough for prices to change...I actually have set my eyes on ASUS k40n now priced at 3,495.00 here in Cebu....

I also consider na malapit na ang December...There are at times may sale during Christmas Holidays...should I wait for this time...or wala talagang sale during the Holidays, PC stores are just creating some gimmick and make it appear na may sale...what about after December na na ako bibili, will the real prices of laptops or may real sale talaga after Christmas na ako bibili?... just asking...though I now have the money to buy but I'm trying to be patient...hoping na bababa pa yung prices nila...