New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Though, you may need to play around with the TV's advanced picture settings like noise reduction and such to get the best pircture. Configured the wrong way, you may see a lot more artifacts from upscaled sources.[/QUOTE]

True enough, it took me number of hours calibrating my FHD PANNY and Sony 4k tv....

2. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    ️️Bro. 130" YuNg sakin.. May I ask? How far is the best viewing distance?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Sir Glenn,
    Wow! Ang lake naman ng tv mo, 10-15 feet would be very good, lower beZel of your tv should be at least at couch level.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    Based on the chart, the sweet spot for you is around 7-8 feet from your UHD TV.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Sa 130. Grabe.. pag super lapit mo manood sa ganyang size e baka 1/2 lang ng screen nakikita ng mata mo..
    Pero kung linaw talaga ang hanap at dapat malaki.. best option ang HD projector.. yan walang labo kahit 720p or dvd player ang gamitin.. yun nga lang dapat madilim ang room.

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    sa neighbour po. this is the perks of having huge tv sir. di mo na kelangan bumili ng sofa at kape.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dishcom View Post
    Pero kung linaw talaga ang hanap at dapat malaki.. best option ang HD projector.. yan walang labo kahit 720p or dvd player ang gamitin.. yun nga lang dapat madilim ang room.
    Not always the best option sir, Nothing beats Plasma tv's. Talk about PQ, solid colors, pure BLACK and shades of black. Consider this before buying a projector, it's noisy, needs stereo/ receiver and set of speakers, screen, light controlled room, room size and of course- yung lamp, but nothing makes up for having 130 inches of viewing glory. Dvd on projectors? For best results po, use sources with hd capabilities.
    It's best to have both. Use your TV for daily viewing (news, sit-coms). Set your PJ on your HT (movies and sporting events).

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    To think they are already starting to come out with 8K TVs at CES

9. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by makyong View Post
    Not always the best option sir, Nothing beats Plasma tv's. Talk about PQ, solid colors, pure BLACK and shades of black. Consider this before buying a projector, it's noisy, needs stereo/ receiver and set of speakers, screen, light controlled room, room size and of course- yung lamp, but nothing makes up for having 130 inches of viewing glory. Dvd on projectors? For best results po, use sources with hd capabilities.
    It's best to have both. Use your TV for daily viewing (news, sit-coms). Set your PJ on your HT (movies and sporting events).
    I agree plasma is a good option if you want a good picture also.. downside masyadong mainit and malakas sa kuryente.. pangit din ang plasma sa room na maliwanag.. pero picture quality under low quality of video e panalo than led tv.
    Plasma rin sana trip ko dati.. makakabili ako ng malaking size sa murang halaga at sure na malinaw. Na ayawan ko lang e cost ng power. Kung 18hrs a day ko siyang gagamitin. Mahina ang 2k sa bill niya per month.
    Sa plasma di din uubra ang low quality wall braket. Kasi mabigat siya..yung 50 e almost di kaya ng isang tao. Mas ideal siyang naka patong lang...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dishcom View Post
    I agree plasma is a good option if you want a good picture also.. downside masyadong mainit and malakas sa kuryente.. pangit din ang plasma sa room na maliwanag.. pero picture quality under low quality of video e panalo than led tv.
    Mas malakas sa kuryente at mainit po ang PJ, that's why they have fan, you just can't turn on/off a PJ several times a day like a tv, each cycle on/off = 3 hours running. The only downside, is the price[emoji33]

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast