New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    surprise surprise! by the power invested by myself, i now officially declare tsikot-linux club open!
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    no takers???

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hahaha. im planning to have one. pag nakakita ako spare board bubuoin ko tong isang pc na kulang-kulang para sa linux. hindi pa ko nakakatry nito eh. hehehe.

pros and cons against windows?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Nice! Planning to put together a new PC with Linux on it! hehehe! Pero pag may budget na.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehehe, looks like Safeorigin is a new convert ah!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sige sama ko dito. linux user din (RHEL, Mandriva, Ubuntu) for eight years already.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by russpogi View Post
    Nice! Planning to put together a new PC with Linux on it! hehehe! Pero pag may budget na.
    why don't you convert an old pc to linux instead? you will be pleasantly surprised to see how good ubuntu runs on old hardware.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    yeah, and you'll realize how much winblows sucks. i mean, startup takes less than 5 secs compared to winblows of more than 30 secs lol
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by diesoline View Post
    why don't you convert an old pc to linux instead? you will be pleasantly surprised to see how good ubuntu runs on old hardware.
    Gusto ko nga eh kaso isa lang PC namin dito sa bahay and we just have different logins. What I wanted to do is to build a new PC na ako lang gagamit! hehehe! (yeah, I used Ubuntu in my former job and it was good!)

tsikot-linux club