New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'll try to get some corporate sponsors... baka may mahagilap si erpats hehehe

sign me up for the 150 MB web space na rin kung tuloy yun, i've found an image-hosting site to be a necessity more than once...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sige mga sirs salamat po, for the gallery hosting please clickhere for more info
    http://tsikot.com/forums/showthread....&threadid=7499

i will activate all the acounts, yung payments kahit huwag muna ngayon, ill give you all free trials, announce ko nalang kung kailn na pwede magbayad.

MBT, salamat dyansa proposals mo, we just need 2 major sponsors for the website and we will give them all the ad resources that we can give, and also few minor sponsosr will be a great help also.

kung yung mga contacts ng Dad mo, eh pwede ring matarget yungmarket s ustexchange.com we can also advertise their company there

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lets convince other members to signup for an image gallery hosting account
    Pbase is offering it for 100mb space 23$/year

dito sa tsikot, branded with yourname.tsikot.com
    youll get 150MB space for only P1500/year.

refer po natin silka dito http://tsikot.com/forums/showthread...=&threadid=7499

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by jedi
    Tsikot.com desperately needs help at this moment

We already found a solution.
    To buy a Pentium 4 dedicated server (Dual xeon sana)with premium bandwidth and space dedicated only for tsikot. This will ensure us that tsikot willbe online always but the problem is, we cant handle the monthly cost for this this type of server usually cost $300/month plus one time setup fee of 150$ approx, we will be needing atleast 15k per month to maintain tsikot.com .

I'm just curious. How much HDD space does the Forum consume (are we talking about MB's... or Gb's?) ? And do you really need the power of a P4 Dual Xeon server? As well as how much bandwidth do you need?

The thing is, right now, I have my own Linux Box on my home network that is already setup with Apache and MySql. I'm using an aDSL account (via Earthlink) with 1.5 Mbps Downlink / 128 kbps Uplink. Running on Redhat 9 and using a P3 (forgot the speed as of the moment) on a Compaq Proliant Server ML330. Total HDD space is about 34 Gb SCSI HDD (I could easily increase this if it's lacking, I have another IBM Netvista server that I can remove another HDD from). I'm behind a Linksys 802.11g WiFi/Lan Router with a built in Firewall with NAT. And as of now, I belive it has 384 Mb RAM.

I'm willing to help host it somehow. But I don't know if my DSL speed is adequate enough for the Forums requirements and I'm not sure if the Proliant server is up for the task either.

Another thing is, I'm using a Dynamic IP address. I tried asking my ISP if they can change it to a Static one but it's not available at the moment. I'm still seaching for a faster connection with better bandwidth at the moment as well as a static IP.

If this server is adequate enough... then all I probably need is to find a better ISP with more bandwidth and a static IP. And your problems are almost over. ;)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oopss.. it's an IBM IntelliStation pala...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sobrang natutuwa naman ako sa mga dumarating na offers to help our little home in cyberspace.

I'm glad and proud that I'm part of this community.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    im willing to pay that picture hosting chuvaloo..thats the most that i can do as a student...and para sa tsikot!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    were (Big Bert's) interested din tumulong... paemail naman kay BlackMagic kung ano pwede namin itulong... budget's a bit tight (like most people) pero we're more than willing to help...

mtb_rider*hotmail.com

9. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    i'm willing to pay din for that picture hosting.
    as of now yan lang ang alam kong maitutulong sa inyo pero i think of other way din kun ano pa ang maitutulong financially.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi guys. . . . i might be able to help. Im willing to be a sponsor at the same time come up with something beneficial to both tsikot & my company. Hope we could sit down and explore all possibilities. Im base in makati and i hope to meet with you somewhere close.
    We could use our boardroom to brainstorm if its alright with you.
    You can reach me at 0917-8474155.
    Thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Tsikot.com needs you! Website sponsor needed