New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    2insure.

Thanks.... BTW if you want we can push thru with this proposal of yours. you can reach me at 09167411949

Jedi and Tsikot,

if possible lets see if we can do this.... also can we meet with Gunther I had a chance to talk to him sa Transhow and I leave it up to you

Other tsikot peeps.

Thank you very much. Please for any sales, advertisment requirement please don't hesitate to contact us the undersigned

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi Boknoyxtrm,

Any news on what we have discussed??? Pls let me know. Thanks

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    i'm also willing to pay the image hosting fee. i am also in the process of setting up my own company (sana matuloy within 1st half of next year) and i will definitely use tsikot to advertise. kahit nga hindi ko pa nabasa ito eh naisip ko na tsikot will be one place to advertise my company.

one way to encourage members (and non-members) to invest or participate is to work on a profit sharing scheme. it can be in cash or in kind. so win-win lahat!

anyways, to the mods and admins, keep us updated.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hi,

just want to inquire on how much would it cost to advertise here? maybe i can sponsor one of the advertisment spots for my preneed business.

email me at prudentialife*digitelone.com

thanks,

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mazdamazda,

thank you very much!

jedi and i are just finalizing the ad packages. rest assured the rates will be very reasonable and the benefits mazimized.

here's a preview:

1. corporate sponsors (banner at the top) will have a subforum of its own in a forum of his choice (pitstop, everything diesel or car talk - the three most popular). this subforum will be for his own use to promote his products and services. he alone can start threads and moderate the forum.

the corporate sponsor will also have one forum to be co-branded with its company logo, colors, banners and grahics. example of this is the UAAP Games forum in PinoyExchange (sponsored by Globe). This forum will of course be where its subforum is located.

2. combo ad sponsor - comb ad (logo and text) at the top, subforum in a forum (to promote and discuss products and services).

3. block ads sponsor - block ad on the left of forum plus one sticky thread in any forum of his choice. the block ads (10 in number) will be available in a first-come, first assigned basis. btw, the first 2 blocks wil also be displayed in the frontpage and other portal pages (classifieds, reviews, etc).

these are only tentative. we are finalizing the rates and promos and they will be announced before friday.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mga Sirs,

Ito na po yung info page regarding Tsikot.com Sponsorship package.

http://services.tsikot.com

7. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    jedi, ser, may PM po ako sa inyo...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes sir, nareceive ko napo, nagreply na po ako Sir happiman

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nag post ako sa kabilang thread, di ko alam kung alin ang babasahin ni kapatid na jedi.

jedi, nagtatanong sa kabilang thread si garyq about gallery hosting services/AD packages. to quote:

jedi,

I already sent several emails regarding my interest to avail of image hosting. Are you getting any of my mails? Also I am still waiting for the AD package rates.
    just wanna make sure na nakita mo itong message nya.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Tsikot.com needs you! Website sponsor needed