New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid
    Pasensya na po mga peeps, been very busy lately. Sun Cellular is upgrading to a new IN. This is very critical for us to serve you guys better. Please bear with us for a couple of days as we resolve some loose ends.

The IN is the heart of the prepaid network, and the one were installing now is a lot more advanced than what the others have and will serve as the platform for future expansion.
    dapat PK mag advertise nga sila ng ganyan... ako rin kaninang umaga ko lang nalaman sa iyo... akala ko hindi pa umaandar ang IN upgrade...

kawawa ang call center natin... hehehe... sakit ng ulo sobra itong 24/7 sa kanila...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    CG, text mo sakin full details please, sorry nakalimutan ko sa sobrang busy Please give the call card number coz i think that the customer service people are gonna ask for this.

JLG, hay nako pare, you dont know the half of it Eto nga't may trangkaso ako pero nagpapaka-martyr pa rin hehehe.

Dudes, the new IN will provide you topnotch realtime, mostly billing/reload services. Yung improvements sa capacity will come with the addition of a couple of new HLRs coming soooooon!!!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    same with me, hirap mag text and call (alabang area)

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    sana maayos kagad.. its one of the main reason why im not using anymore my sun cell sim nowadays.. pero pag naayos na malamang gamitin ko na siya ulit hehehe

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    hirap magtext and tumawag... nagload ako ng 24/7 pero hindi pala naiload ang daya! medyo hindi kasi maayos dahil walang confirmation... nun pagload ko ulit, invalid na daw... leche...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Sounds to me like its a start of something BIG. BIG losses for the company. Sun is ok within Metro manila. Maybe too many subscribers and less networks(cell sites).

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Ayun! Sabi ko na nga nag uupgrade eh!

Good naman pala..ayos..di muna ko magloload..hehe

Smart muna ulit ako..

PK..pakinotify na lang kami pag okay na ulit ang lahat..salamas!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaztro
    Sounds to me like its a start of something BIG. BIG losses for the company. Sun is ok within Metro manila. Maybe too many subscribers and less networks(cell sites).
    we've been incurring big losses since from the start...

mag overtime daw si PK para sa inyo para lang daw maayos... hehehe...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by van_wilder
    hirap magtext and tumawag... nagload ako ng 24/7 pero hindi pala naiload ang daya! medyo hindi kasi maayos dahil walang confirmation... nun pagload ko ulit, invalid na daw... leche...
    happened to me rin before, i had to wait for one day for them to activate my call and text.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    improve tha signal and minimize congestion! hehehehe

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
suncell problem