New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    haven't experienced problems in sending & receiving SMS (first time I heard of a complain like this), same with receving incoming calls.

the only problem so far is making outgoing calls at around 7PM onwards. tip: activate your phone's automatic redial function.

PK, can you please advise us on when this will be addressed? :bwahaha:

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    same here extremely difficult on outgoing calls and 6/10 message says sending failed. at peaks hours my sun is borderline useless.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    since 12pm yesterday january 20, 2005

hindi makatext ang sun, pero madali lang tumawag.. which is unusual sobra

hindi nga lang pwede tumawag sa 221 (this call is not permitted)
    hindi rin pwede mag load sa 220 (this call is not permitted din)
    hindi rin pwede mag text sa 247, hindi nag sesend

up until now, 930am na jan 21, 2005, hindi pa rin ako nakakatext, mag iisang buong araw na.. i have my 247 up until today, i also have my regular load.

pero yung boyfriend ng sister ko, wala syang 247, pero may regular load siya nakakasend naman siya...

pero masarap na sana kasi mabilis tumawag, but i need to use the SMS eh...

sir pk, si mazda... bakit po? any explanation?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pasensya na po mga peeps, been very busy lately. Sun Cellular is upgrading to a new IN. This is very critical for us to serve you guys better. Please bear with us for a couple of days as we resolve some loose ends.

The IN is the heart of the prepaid network, and the one were installing now is a lot more advanced than what the others have and will serve as the platform for future expansion.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    minsan pag tumatawag ako sa states, call is not allowed.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid
    The IN is the heart of the prepaid network, and the one were installing now is a lot more advanced than what the others have and will serve as the platform for future expansion.
    talaga, ha? abangan ko yan.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    mga ilang araw kaya ito sir pk? salamat po sa info buti naman at hindi due sms traffic tawag tawag nalang muna hehehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i loaded a 250 24x7 card last Jan 1, which is supposedly credited the following day Jan 2, but until today Jan 21, it has not been credited yet. when i call cust care, they just say that "it is still under investigation" or "our system is currently upgrading". once i ask for a manager/supervisor, they hang up. they promised number of callbacks (for feedback) from their manager, but until now... NOTHING. i keep on asking them, if they can not credit me for the 250 that i loaded, that's fine, but what i want to know, is if i load another 250 24x7 card, will it be credited this time, and again, nobody can give me an answer... i feel hopeless with this case.

buti na lang may backup pa ako na smart, i sold my globe line na e...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    upgrade pala sun? if the service improves 2loy ang ligaya load uli!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hassle nga with sun, hirap magtxt or tumawag sa gabi.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
suncell problem