New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I'm just wondering if any of you leave the stickers on the unit or if you're like me who takes them off as soon as I get the laptop home.

I'm just taking a cue from the ricey car thread. He He He.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    for me, i'll just let it stay there. besides, parang yan na rin ang emblem ng laptop. i remember before that i was happy putting the sticker of amd sempron on my desktop.

also, those stickers are also under the hood of the laptop or desktop. unless you have an amd processor, yet your sticker is an intel pentium, that is RICE...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    My officemate has this white Apple sticker on his HP Laptop.........

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    i have a transformers sticker on my laptop

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

It still says "Intel Centrino VPro" and "Windows Vista" on my T61....

8404:duel:

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Hm... I think yung mga processor and OS stickers are ok. They take up little space and blend very well with the overall look.

The stickers that advertise the specs of the laptop though, are another matter. Not removing them makes you look like a laptop newb (IMO).

To put it in an analogy, the specs stickers are like the plastic on the seats and window visors of your brand new car...

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Ako may sticker ng TSIKOT sa laptop ko.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I removed all the stickers from my netbook including the Intel Atom, features/info, etc. stuff on the keyboard deck. This gives it a cleaner look whenever I open it up to use.

The only stickers left are the Windows license and other stuff UNDER the netbook.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    iwan lang wiindows at intel sticker. the rest baklas agad heheheh... baduy eh

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I removed all the stickers from my netbook including the Intel Atom, features/info, etc. stuff on the keyboard deck. This gives it a cleaner look whenever I open it up to use.

The only stickers left are the Windows license and other stuff UNDER the netbook.
    I'm the same way. So, it's kind of a pain when some of the stickers are too hard to take off and I have to remove remaining adhesive residue. But, yup. I also like the clean look.

My 13-yr old daughter's the total opposite. She put stickers on just about everything she have from her DS Lite to her Mac Mini. That made her old stuff hard to sell and I ended up giving them away to relatives.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Stickers on Brand Name Laptop or Desktop PC