New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 163 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Does anybody actually measure the temperature of their air conditioned room? I just adjust the temp &/or fan speed according to my comfort level.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Does anybody actually measure the temperature of their air conditioned room? I just adjust the temp &/or fan speed according to my comfort level.
    On our Panasonic inverter, I keep the temp at 26C and everything else in auto (mode, fan speed and air swing). We're more for comfort cooling and economy since we took home my now 2-week old baby from the hospital. For those two weeks, the A/C has been practically turned on 24x7.
    Last edited by oj88; August 4th, 2010 at 05:21 PM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    [SIZE=3]guys, normal lang po ba na nagmomoist ung copper tube na nakakabit sa outdoor unit? i mean nakaloop kc ung sobrang copper tube sa likod ng outdoor unit den sa pinakababa ng naka.loop na tube may build up ng moist minsan tumutulo pero mahina lang nman.. sa gumagamit din po ng samsung inverter 1.5hp, ano po ung rubber insulation na ginamit sa n u 1/4 & 3/8 din ba? nagdagdag kc ako ng bayad for thicker rubber insulation dw according dun sa quote nila sken pero 1/4 & 3/8 lang nman ung ginamit which is standard lang. [/SIZE][SIZE=3]anong brand pala ng rubber insulation ung ginamit sa unit nu? and kusa din bang namamatay ung inverter ac pagka na.reach nya na ung desired temperature na nka set den automatic na bumubukas pagka tumaas ung temperature? sa mga samsung inverter users, umaabot ba ng 16 ung temp ng room nu pagka sinet nu sya sa 16? db may current temp display ung indoor unit ng samsung.,saken kc pinakamababa na is 20 kahit nka set sya sa 16 and to think na 1hp lang ung nirecommend ng nag survey smen pero 1.5hp kinuha q. nka powered on sya for 6 hrs and minimal lang ung room activity pero hanggang 20 lang talaga ung pinaka.,mababa na nagdisplay sa indoor unit na lcd.nde kaya defective un pagka ganun? tia.[/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Has anyone tried the Carrier Zen multi-split or any multi-split for that matter?

We're renovating an ancestral house and my dad wants to keep the 1960s look so we're planning to install multi-split and tuck the condensers at the back.

We're probably gonna need two sets (around six rooms).

My question is, is it really a good idea to have a multi-split rather than single split AC? With single split, the back of the house would look like propellers ready to lift the house with six or eight condensers.

TIA

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    mas prefer ko talaga window type para incase masira at kailangan palitan hassle free

slit type kac ung tube nya dapat mo itago sa loob ng semento or sa loob ng ceiling kaya incase tumulo o magkaproblem ang dami mo tatangalin.

ang aircon kasi every year halos meron bago. slit type parang pangpermanent na.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    My only two incentives for going for split-types are:

a. Super silent operation
    b. Comes in inverter models

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Has anyone tried the Carrier Zen multi-split or any multi-split for that matter?

We're renovating an ancestral house and my dad wants to keep the 1960s look so we're planning to install multi-split and tuck the condensers at the back.

My question is, is it really a good idea to have a multi-split rather than single split AC? With single split, the back of the house would look like propellers ready to lift the house with six or eight condensers.

TIA
    A few years ago, naglabas ang LG ng multi-split (1 outdoor = 2 indoor units). Pero parang hindi yata nag click. Parang wala na sa market now. Don't know what was the problem of this kind of setup.

Anyway, pwede mo naman gawing sampayan area yung likod na puno ng outdoor units Kabilis sigurong matuyo ng mga sinampay mo dun :bwahaha:

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post

TIA
    Are you referring to several indoor units sharing a single outdoor unit? AFAIK, for Panasonic's version of this multi -split, the outdoor can accommodate 3 HP so its either 2 indoor units (1.5 HP each) or 3 indoor units (1.0 HP each). So if you have 8 to 10 units inside, it would still look like a ventilation room.

You can have the condensers scattered around the house. Install them on the first level (don't hang on near the 2nd level bec. they will be visible from the outside) unless flood is an issue.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Carrier has a multi split outdoor.. 2HP or 3HP.. for 2 units or 3 units indoor.. this was released specifically for one condo in the fort.. almost all units there have this..

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    why is it that most installers prefer Kolin for split type? ok ba yun?

Split Type Aircon: Which is best?