New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ang nasira sakin yung memory card hindi yung digicam(SONY)..nawala lahat ng pics ko nung graduation hindi pa naman napaprint/upload nun..sayang...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    well, I've only found it out just 2days ago when I brought my cam (Canon A-70) sa service center. The lady in the center just told me to comeback after 14working days and there will be no charge if it was only the CCD problem aside from it will be charge accordingly. Okei naman service no question asked was so anxious nga kase I bought that cam sa Singapore, sa warranty kase it was specified there that it not applicalbe yung warranty sa outside Singpore though...ala na rin naman sa warranty date eh...more than 2years na sakin b4 it went kaput. buti na lang These companies readily acknowledge their fault.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    So far, hindi pa naman nagluluko ang aking camcorder. Thanks for the advice.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sony din ba ang nagsusupply ng CCD sa Canon? nagblackout kasi yung CCD ng Canon Elura50 ko and brought it to Canon for repairs. out of warranty na sya, but when i called them to followup on the repairs and to inquire about the cost of repairs, wala daw bayad.
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka yung labor ay free or baka pinatong na nila yung labor sa parts tapos sasabihin sa iyo free. he..he

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa panasonic digicams kya cno nagsu supply ng CCDs hehehe, I have a panasonic lumix DMC-FZ5, bought only this August sa US...so far walang problema

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    just got my sony hc-30 minidv back after I brought it sa sony service center.. the damage was 4,500.00.. pero since may recall nga.. i didn't pay anything.. pinalitan yung CCD.. notice ko.. parang gumanda yung color nya..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    buti na lang digicam ko kodak pero yung videocam ko na Sony di kasama sa list

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nemo's friend
    i have a DSC-P32 ... will they be recalled locally in Phils, or point of purchase?

help naman po
    nemo,

pareho lang tayo. Same model. I inquired sa Sony at kasama sa recall ito.

My problem is that, I already had mine repaired last year pa and paid 6,000 bucks for it. They will refund the amount daw IF I could show them the official receipt. AZZ!! That was last year pa!! Now, humuhukay ako sa mga papeles ko baka sakali.

May Handycam na HC-40 pa ako. Hay naku!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Sir my unit is DCR-HC32 not included on the list but no picture appear on LCD, and this is out of warranty na kasi tagal na dec 2004 pa yata to hehehe, sa solid electronic corp sony auto service na today under service report PCAC 016784 kasama ba sa recall to

Quote Originally Posted by Dvorak View Post
    for those with Sony Digicams / Camcorders.. from http://www.sony.com.ph

Notice to Owners of Sony Digital Still Camera and Camcorder

October 3, 2005

Thank you for your support and patronage of Sony products.

It has recently come to our attention that a limited number of Sony products that incorporate an image sensor device, or CCD, manufactured from October 2002 through March 2004 may exhibit the following condition:

When the product is used in camera mode, the LCD panel and/or electronic viewfinder exhibits either a distorted image or no image.
    We have determined that this condition only occurs to a limited number of units, but may be accelerated if the units are exposed to high temperature and humidity environment.

In our efforts to ensure customer satisfaction, Sony will offer free out of warranty repair to the owners of applicable products exhibiting the above-mentioned condition caused by the image sensor device.

For further information on the applicable products and the repair service, please click on the following links to the respective product categories:

Digital Still Camera
    DSC-F717
    DSC-P10
    DSC-P2
    DSC-P32
    DSC-P72
    DSC-P8
    DSC-P92
    DSC-U10
    DSC-U20
    DSC-U60
    DSC-V1
    MVC-FD200

Camcorder
    CCD-TRV228
    CCD-TRV318
    CCD-TRV418
    DCR-DVD200
    DCR-HC15
    DCR-HC30
    DCR-IP45
    DCR-IP5
    DCR-PC101
    DCR-PC105
    DCR-PC108
    DCR-PC115
    DCR-TRV16
    DCR-TRV18
    DCR-TRV19
    DCR-TRV22
    DCR-TRV25
    DCR-TRV250
    DCR-TRV265
    DCR-TRV33
    DCR-TRV340
    DCR-TRV40
    DCR-TRV460
    DCR-TRV740
    DCR-TRV840
    DCR-VX2000
    DCR-VX2100

Customers who have previously paid for service for CCD replacement (as outlined above), may contact our service centre for further information: 02-878-7600

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Sony Digicam / Camcorder Recall