New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Manolet,

Q.Ave.
    The guy who handled my accounts was Mike(forgot the last name), the other guy(who broke down the plan in detail whom I spoke to on the otehr vists to the Wireless center) I don't remember his name, but as far as I can tell there seems to be only 2 guys there in the sales dept since on the occasions I visited they were the 2 guys I usually saw manning the counter.

I recieved a call from an odd number earlier today but couldn't answer at the time #8741.
    I suppose that might be from Smart as soon after I recieved a text from Smart stating that my complaint which they recieved on Oct 25 was being looked into.
    Although I only submitted the letter yesterday.
    Maybe it was re the call I made to the customer service hotline.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Thanks Auto_Xer! We'll look into this right away.

Best regards,

Manolet
    Last edited by manolet01; October 29th, 2004 at 12:32 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    i paid 1200php cash to avail the free phone but without the auto debit arrangement during smart's recent promo

bad experiences with smart's billing errors.
    but since i have not paid them yet. they can sometimes correct over the hotline and send you a corrected billing.

TIP: be alert and take down names and notes when talking with any CS hotline. they remind you the conversation is being recorded. you can use this against them when you are being passed around when or they did not do what they have promised to do for you.

kung na debit na nila sa CC mo. dami pa "business procedures" para ma revoke or ma correct ang errors if you win your case against them pa yun.

just my thoughts

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by theveed
    Dem ganda...

Panget... wala ako eh hehe... Joke, gwapo ng oto grabe...
    hehe, theveed, naliligaw yata ang post mo. :bwahaha: ;)
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sobrang ligaw... delete delete...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks for the tip kurt.

Manolet,
    Thank you too.

I'm wondering what the outcome will be though....

I'm avoiding using my lines from Smart now, which means I'm paying for something I can't use now....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    P.S.

I'm wondering if I can request for temporary suspension until they figure out what to do.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    No problem Auto_Xer. Glad to help. Please text me your contact details (mobile, landline, e-mail) so we can have someone get in touch with you ASAP.

Manolet
    0918-9499289
    maramos*smart.com.ph
    Last edited by manolet01; November 2nd, 2004 at 04:29 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Manolet ano yung bagong plan nang SMART na "I love SMART" ? :D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ganun rin nangyari sa akin. nagupgrade ako ng plan ko sa addict mobile. may letter of request pa ako na consumables ang inapplyan ko. tapos ang binigay nila sa akin, regular plan lang.
    tinawag ko na sa customer service, i'll check tom kung may progress yung complaint ko. if not, pwede rin ba magpatulong sayo manolet? hehehe

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Smart's recent promo rates