New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    ahh ok sir pk, hehe all providers na pala may parang g-flex plan now.. sorry about that sir Auto_xer

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by silver_corolla
    Hi Auto_Xer,

Tama lang po yung breakdown ng nasa billing statement nyo. Normally if SMART say Plan1200, it doesn't mean all the Call, Text and Data charges will be consumed in Php1,200.00. Plan 1200 meaning it comprise a package for Php1,200.00 amount of FREE Calls, 360 number of FREE text/SMS and 190 Addict credits. Now in excess of these FREE Credits you will be billed on top of the Addict consumable MSF. See below for details.

- Free minutes covers calls to SMART network(Addict/Gold/Infinity/Buddy/TNT), other cellular networks, local and NDD
    -Consumable plan amount covers Calls to SMART network(Addict/Gold/Infinity/Buddy/TNT), other cellular networks, local, NDD and IDD calls.
    - Free Text covers SMS to Smart network(Addict/Gold/Infinity/Buddy/TNT), other local cellular networks and balance inquiry
    - Addict Credits covers SMS-VAS, MMS & GPRS usage
    - Excess in Free Text Allocation are billed on top of the Addict Consumable MSF

Br,
    silver_corolla
    Hi silver_corolla,

I have no contention with what the billing statement says.

I even have no contention that if Smart plans say consumable it doesn't mean for all services as long as it is CLEARLY stated.

My point of contention is 2 different agents in the same branch both gave me the same answer( Plan 1200, consumable for calls, text, downloads/MMS with excess text from allocation being charged P0.50 per text & 550 addict credits which can be text or downloads/MMS) on 3 different visits to the Smart Wireless center.

It was on the basis of the plan they described being suitable to our needs that I decided to avail of 2 Plan 1200's during the promo period.

Now if what they briefed me of was what appears in the billing statement & I still availed of the promo then I wouldn't be complaining since I know full well what the plan coverage is.

A free phone with a useless plan(to me) isn't worth being tied to a 3 year contract.

Anyway,
    I visited the Smart Wireless center earlier today to ask re the issue.

I was asked to submit a request letter for the 1200 to be consumable for all types of services.

It will still be subject to approval according to the staff there.
    Whether this is a runaround or not time will tell.

In any case I checked with a number of associates & it seems we were all informed of the same plan breakdown by the Smart Wireless center agents.

All were surprised that the statement even though stating Consumable Usage worth 1200 only covers voice calls.

All agreed that it would be false advertisement on Smart's part if that was the case.

I for one would have no contention at all if the Plan 1200 is as was described to me by the Smart Wireless center agents or at the very least the 1200 worth of consumable usage is truly consumable in text, voice or data services.

I'll be submitting the request letter along with my copy of ID as specified by the staff at the Smart Wirelss center.

If it turns out that the request be denied, I as well as a number of other people will be ending up paying for 3 years for Smart's failure to train their sales personnel & agents at the Smart Wireless centers to relay the correct & proper information.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    akala ko din consumable covers text and calls. kaya nga tawag sa kanya consumable. disappointed din ako sa smart. mas malakas kasi ako sa text kaysa calls. how does gold plan work? mas dadami ba free text ko? plan 800 ako under addict. pwede ba lumipat sa gold if ever?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Auto_Xer, pakibalitaan nalang kami dito kung anong nangyari sa request mo.

mukhang hindi yata na-train mabuti mga CS ng smart, or baka naman kakalipat palang nila from globe and sun at akala nila pareho ang consumable plans nila.
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Submitted my letter to the Smart Wireless Center.
    I asked how long before I call to follow up & the staff there replied 1 week.

P.S.
    If anyone feels the same way a letter to them might help us all, in the end.
    Last edited by Auto_Xer; October 27th, 2004 at 04:58 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by PROMDIBOY
    akala ko din consumable covers text and calls. kaya nga tawag sa kanya consumable. disappointed din ako sa smart. mas malakas kasi ako sa text kaysa calls. how does gold plan work? mas dadami ba free text ko? plan 800 ako under addict. pwede ba lumipat sa gold if ever?
    Tell me about it, for the last several months I was paying 1k++ in excess text charges on top of the free 450 allocation.....

Imo, misleading for them to describe it as Consumable worth P1200, if they mean for calls then describe it as Consumable for calls worth P1200.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nako, baka ganon din mangyari sakin. consumable for calls lang? that's BS advertising. i will also right a letter when my billing statement arrives by month's end.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bad trip pa, diba every time you exceed your credit limit or something puputulan ka agad, yesterday AM i received a text from SMART na nadebit na CC ko for the payment (naka autodebit kasi ako), hanggang ngayon di padin restored ang line ko. Kahit incoming wala! I hate this so much... Wish I can just revoke my subscription without paying the bond.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Auto_Xer,

Which SMART Wireless Center did you visit? Also, nakuha mo ba yung pangalan ng Customer Service Officer na nag-asikaso sa 'yo?

This info will help.

Thanks!

Manolet

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ayan na si big boss Mano... :D

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Smart's recent promo rates