New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    That is the connection speed of your PC with your phone. Not the internet speed.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    hmmnn..let me run a test next time i use it. anyways, are you using gprs/3g or csd/hscsd?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm supposed to be connected at 3G, but my speed is just like dial-up.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    diba 10 pesos per 30 mins ang charge ng smart sa 3G internet connection nila? paano yun kapag wala pang 30 mins, naputulan ka tapos connect ka uli, panibagong 10 pesos na naman? tapos kung naputulan uli, then re-connect, another 10 pesos na naman? di ba parang lugi na to?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    commulative billing ang smart...total hours logged/connecte divided by 30 mins times P10 and style (plus vat).

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    ran a test in toast and the result is horrible!

fourteen kilobits per second! damn, do you guys did some tweaks in your phones for it to hit 115kbps? i think im missing somethin here..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think the 115kbps that they get is not the actual connection speed also.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    batang_raon14, ano po settings ng P990 n'yo to properly connect it via 3G?

Also, for those who are using Nokia 3G phone, sa settings ng builtin web browser n'yo under default access point are you using Smart GPRS or Smart Internet?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Hi All!

I am just a newbie with 3GÜ I need to have an internet access but there is no internet access in the place where I work right now (I am in the office right nowÜ), but there is a signal from smart. Now, I bought SE K800i but the problem is I do not know how to set it so that I can now use smart 3G to gain internet access.

Please Help meÜ

If possible send the instructions to khickyphutz*gmail.com

Thank you and God Bless.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by khickyphutz View Post
    Hi All!

I am just a newbie with 3GÜ I need to have an internet access but there is no internet access in the place where I work right now (I am in the office right nowÜ), but there is a signal from smart. Now, I bought SE K800i but the problem is I do not know how to set it so that I can now use smart 3G to gain internet access.

Please Help meÜ

If possible send the instructions to khickyphutz*gmail.com

Thank you and God Bless.

Bro. this link should help.
    http://www.smart.com.ph/SMART/Services/3G/
    after all the process has been completed, connect your unit to your computer via cable or BT. although the connection in cable is more faster than BT, so i would suggest that you use this.

install the Sony Ericsson PC suite in your PC, and choose Internet. it will automatically connect your PC to the internet using your mobile phone via 3G, if there is a 3G signal.

hth.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Smart 3G internet query?