New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    di kasi available ang paypal dito.tsk tsk tsk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Available ang PAYPAL dito, I've been using it for several years already.

Even PAYPAL isn't a scam-proof way of transacting as indicated in numerous fraud claims in eBay (and other auction sites) in the US.

Best way to transact is through credit card so that you can file a claim

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    it is??tagal ko na kasi di nagtransact sa ebay.dati hindi pa.

anway the best way to close a deal is through meet up parin.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    and if big amount dapat siguro 50++ na good feedback ng seller..

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hold the money through globe or report it at globe, they can facilitate something i guess.

its much safer to wire the payment, its one thing i ask when i buy stuff at ebay.ph or bidshot.com, at least i could be able to contact the bank and freeze their account in a way coz i have friends who work on the bank, and i keep my online buying to minimum, unless i meet up with the person personally in a mall or a public place.

so far, i have good encounters with the stuff i bought and sell online.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    buying things online isn't safe anymore even if you use a credit card/paypal. trust me on this one.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Dapat sa bidshot.com ka na lang hehehe

Ebay.ph nakakatakot jan.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    U're all right mga bro ... dumarami na tlaga ang mga masasamang tao sa mundo... it's ok to transact business online, kaya lang pag money is involved na, dapat talaga extra careful. Its just so sad that I have to learn it the hard way... But I do believe, he will never prosper, and he'll learn his lesson (the hardest way possible)... I firmly believe.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Globe will probably have records of where the G-Cash was spent or transferred. But I doubt if they will give it to you easily. A police report won't hurt either.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    hold the money through globe or report it at globe, they can facilitate something i guess.

its much safer to wire the payment, its one thing i ask when i buy stuff at ebay.ph or bidshot.com, at least i could be able to contact the bank and freeze their account in a way coz i have friends who work on the bank, and i keep my online buying to minimum, unless i meet up with the person personally in a mall or a public place.

so far, i have good encounters with the stuff i bought and sell online.
    Thats the problem with e-cash. Not even Smart or Globe can help you with this. Happened to a friend of mine who was buying second hand PS2 for his kid. Tried contacting Globe but they could not do anything, cash has been released to the crook.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
SCAM sa EBAY-PH