New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    i have a 2007 samsung series 5 32" lcs (1st model i think that was 1080p for samsung during that time) and i want to upgrade na to newer model.

anyone here has one? pros and cons, or mas mainam parin yung flat but same features nung curved one?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 170kphlang View Post
    i have a 2007 samsung series 5 32" lcs (1st model i think that was 1080p for samsung during that time) and i want to upgrade na to newer model.

anyone here has one? pros and cons, or mas mainam parin yung flat but same features nung curved one?
    madalang kasi ang curved .kaya practical nalang ,flat nalang kunin mo.mas madali pa ang parts sakali magloko..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

madalang kasi ang curved .kaya practical nalang ,flat nalang kunin mo.mas madali pa ang parts sakali magloko..

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Saka medyo mahal pa ang curved Screen. The most expensive that I've seen is a 60" Curved Samsung TV worth 200+K pesos and the cheapest one is around 60K pesos i think? If kaya naman ng budget go fo it.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    kung kaya ng budget go! yun nga lang may limit talaga yung viewing angle niya

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    kung kaya ng budget go! yun nga lang may limit talaga yung viewing angle niya
    May limit pa pala viewing angle nya? I thought the reason why it is curved is to compensate viewing angles with it's size. Usually kasi ang curved screens na nakikita ko eh nasa 42" pataas. Diba parang blackboard sa schools? The reason some are curved para makita ng nasa farthest left and farthest right seating in the classrom, lalo na ung nasa unahan.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Wow, I was just reading online about flats vs. curves. Basically, most of what I read said that the curved is more for aesthetics and minimal lang yung advantage in terms of viewing angles.

So unless you have budget to spare for curves, it may still be better to get just the flat ones.

Wow, I was just reading online about flats vs. curves. Basically, most of what I read said that the curved is more for aesthetics and minimal lang yung advantage in terms of viewing angles.

So unless you have budget to spare for curves, it may still be better to get just the flat ones.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by kotiko View Post

I think yun curved is just like uso/fad they had it as to just hype the latest but it will pass. The basic flat screen will stay. Electronics are super fast on developments kabibili mo lang wala pang 6months may bago na ulit.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    let's just say it will be placed in the same position as my current lcd. wall mounted, front of my bed and center, 7 feet away from my view and is about 1.5 feet above sa height ng bed. switching from 32" to 50" :D

9. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    let's just say it will be placed in the same position as my current lcd. wall mounted, front of my bed and center, 7 feet away from my view and is about 1.5 feet above sa height ng bed. switching from 32" to 50" :D
    [emoji106] go for it sir!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Parang babae lang yan, ano ba gusto mo flat or may curve? Hahahaha. Jk lang if kaya ng budget then go na yan!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast