I managed to revive my dying Epson 230 (na naka continuous ink setup) by removing the print head and cleaning it.

I used water to soak it (just the surface of the head (hindi ko pinaabot sa plugs ang tubig) in for a few hours. Then using a disposable syringed and a hacked up plastic tubing from a old suero (ng dextrose or saline) I purged clean or distilled water into it. if successfull ang declogging, a row of fine spray of the water will show.

Yung barado na jet will usually have some part of that row of fine spray not working.

Sa extreme case (tulad ng sa akin), I also applied some cleaning agents - first hydrogen peroxide applied with an earbuds and brushed to the jet holes and then yung hindi pa rin nakuha I applied with an artist paint brush some electronic contact cleaner.

As of now, I managed to clean a dead inkject hole back to about 95% unclogged. After a few more days of using it, I will be re-cleaning it again. Hopefully make it work 100% again.

BTW the underside of the printhead is something like this:
http://www.northlight-images.co.uk/c...print-head.jpg

Yung sa aking black ang kulay so hindi obvious yung parang raws of jet nozzles (sa brown background like that image halata yung parang linya).