New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    What would be a good brand (Chinese brand is ok)?

Thanks.
    madami na ngayon they used chinese brand kc mura at malakas naman 5-7Watts kasi yung icom and motorola almost twice halaga sa Chinese brand

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    I use easytone brand pina-rechannel ko sa channel 1 ng motorola para pwede ko pa rin gamitin yung mga luma ko radio.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I bought a pair of those cheap Baofeng 2-way radios off OLX, for farm use. Helps a lot.

1 year na namin ginagamit, okay naman.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ^ nababasa ko rin sa CB radio forums in the US, they seem to have good experience with BF's. Not the best but cheap and good

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    do you need license to use two way radios? i plan to donate radios to our newly elected local community officials

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    They need NTC stickers. Make sure they have them. Mine didnt come with any so medyo tago ako when i use the radios.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro

7. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    do you need license to use two way radios? i plan to donate radios to our newly elected local community officials

Technically, everyone you operate a radio, you need a license, for the radio and for the operator.

The analogy is like driving a car. NTC is the LTO for radios. You need a "driver's license" and an "OR/CR" for the radio.

Practically speaking, matagal ng wala ako naririnig na operation ng NTC with regards to illegal operation of radio and frequency.

If you really want things to be legal, consult NTC, they will assign a frequency and most of the time, yung radio na lang kailangan ang irehistro. It will probably be channelized as opposed to radios with VFO, where you can input the frequency manually. Madali lang mag register sa NTC especially for commercial use. Radios should also be NTC certified.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    ^^ thanks guys sa feedback.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    update: i inquired sa police sa aming municipality. they will allow the use of 2way radios with or without a license. i'll buy some i donate ko sa aming brgy. officials

is Baofeng good? i checked with some sellers online, one recommended Baofeng UV-6RA at 1.6k each discounted price.

i checked also the Cignus brand endorsed by Kim Atienza but its more expensive at 2.5k each

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    update: i inquired sa police sa aming municipality. they will allow the use of 2way radios with or without a license. i'll buy some i donate ko sa aming brgy. officials

is Baofeng good? i checked with some sellers online, one recommended Baofeng UV-6RA at 1.6k each discounted price.

i checked also the Cignus brand endorsed by Kim Atienza but its more expensive at 2.5k each

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Meron nabibili ngayon same nung gamit ni bong nebrija ng MMDA nasa P500-P700 mga 2-3km range

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast