New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post
    Meron nabibili ngayon same nung gamit ni bong nebrija ng MMDA nasa P500-P700 mga 2-3km range

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    okay, let me try to find out anong brand at model. meron din sa lazada within that price range saka yung mga Baofeng set of 10 for 4.5k+. i'm checking pa

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    okay, let me try to find out anong brand at model. meron din sa lazada within that price range saka yung mga Baofeng set of 10 for 4.5k+. i'm checking pa

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Mura na yan kung 4.5k for 10 at lalo na pag hindi yan naka channel.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    is srrs something that's unique to ph? Didn't find too many srrs radios on the 'net.

So, if you wanna follow ntc rules, other than srrs, need ko talaga magpa certify/get a license? I don't like exams ^_^

yung ginagamit sa s&r, bodega, etc., those are etiher frs/gmrs or srrs?

Are there any srrs radios that take in aa/aaa batteries? I think the cobra units do, but i'm told the range sucks, and is strictly line-of-sight

sorry po sa kakulitan, am just a little curious about this
    the NTC exam is not as hard as you might imagine, just like in the drivers license it's all about cars and road signs, sa ntc-radio operators license (class d and class c (technician class), it's all about the "ntc radio-use rules and guidelines lang, especially for the class-d license since you only need to take the elements 2 of the exam, while class c has 3 elements exams, 2, 3 and 4, mahirap lang and 4 because it's more on electronics like resistance, power, wattages adding resistors adding capacitors etc. But for elements 2, and 3, very easy, just a general ntc guidelines exams. sO IF YOU JUST WANT A SIMPLE RADIO LICENSE SO YOU CAN BRING A TWO WAY RADIO ANYWHERE IN PUBLIC, JUST TAKE THE CLASS-D LICENSE, ALTHOUGH YOU ARE LIMITED TO A VHF FREQUENCY 2 way RADIO ONLY. But if you want to use a Dual band UHF/VHF radio, then you need the Class C (Technician Class) License Exam. the first two parts of the exam are very easy anyway, so just study a little bit on the Elements 4 which is electronics. Oh by the way, ANY ECE ENGINEERS (Electronics & Communications Engr.) with a Board-Exam, is automatically entitled for a Radio-Operator's License Class-C, NTC License. He/She no longer need to take the exam.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockwave-229 View Post
    the NTC exam is not as hard as you might imagine, just like in the drivers license it's all about cars and road signs, sa ntc-radio operators license (class d and class c (technician class), it's all about the "ntc radio-use rules and guidelines lang, especially for the class-d license since you only need to take the elements 2 of the exam, while class c has 3 elements exams, 2, 3 and 4, mahirap lang and 4 because it's more on electronics like resistance, power, wattages adding resistors adding capacitors etc. But for elements 2, and 3, very easy, just a general ntc guidelines exams. sO IF YOU JUST WANT A SIMPLE RADIO LICENSE SO YOU CAN BRING A TWO WAY RADIO ANYWHERE IN PUBLIC, JUST TAKE THE CLASS-D LICENSE, ALTHOUGH YOU ARE LIMITED TO A VHF FREQUENCY 2 way RADIO ONLY. But if you want to use a Dual band UHF/VHF radio, then you need the Class C (Technician Class) License Exam. the first two parts of the exam are very easy anyway, so just study a little bit on the Elements 4 which is electronics. Oh by the way, ANY ECE ENGINEERS (Electronics & Communications Engr.) with a Board-Exam, is automatically entitled for a Radio-Operator's License Class-C, NTC License. He/She no longer need to take the exam.
    These are good tips. Yes dun na kayo sa legal.

Just a clarification sir, for you to be legally able to operate VHF and UHF amateur frequencies, you need a Class Bravo license.

Unless NTC changed the privileges

73 Old Man!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345