New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    im not really into online gaming. im more into rpg gaming. and nba 2k9.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    so would it be advisable if magpa bili ako from canada. which only costs $199 for arcade x40 = Php8000 ?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Canada is US version. The problem is most pirated sellers sell pirated ASIAN GAMES. So my suggestion is still go buy an Asian Xbox 360. As for online gaming, masaya yun. NBA 2K9 against other players is a blast...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    As Peter Moore said in the MS Press Conference:
    "Having your 360 connected to Xbox Live is as vital as having your computer connected to the Internet".
    You're gonna be missing a lot. I have a PS3 and will be ordering a Jasper Xbox 360 this coming Fall (my first unit got RROD, partly my fault placed it beside the Fridge and it's a 2nd hand unit). Currently playing LBP and Street fighter IV online, I get my ass whooped everytime but hey it beats playing against a mindless AI.

With Gran Turismo 5 getting released most likely this year, I'm imagining Tsikot GT5 Tournament . As Tidus said, online multiplayer is where it's at right now.

also important to note is that Xbox live has a yearly fee ($50) with top notch content. While the Playstation Network membership is completely free but not at par as Xbox live.
    Last edited by Negus; April 26th, 2009 at 06:51 PM.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    The Xbox Live fee is WORTH IT! Ano ba naman ang P2500 a year sa sobrang ganda ng Xbox Live experience... Yep online portion is I would say the heart and soul of these consoles without it its just not as fun.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    PS 3 is Auto Volt regardless where they come from. Mine is US plugged to 220v but didn't explode. But if you don't want to experiment, get an AVR. If you intend to play your local R3 DVD, I suggest you get the HK version. If you are after online content from the PS3 store like latest songs for Rock Band or Guitar Hero, get the US Version.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    ^^ yeah, the subscription fee is just like buying another game (around 50 bucks also). The experience is truly worth it. Plus, you can download demos before actually buying the actual game.
    Last edited by Negus; April 26th, 2009 at 06:56 PM.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Actually even with a Asian PS3 you can create a US account basta sa sign up lagay mo sa country United States or Canada solve ka na... Ako nga dual account I have a US account to download form US stores and I have my main Asian account that I use to play online para Asian mga kalaro mas walang lag...

Same with Xbox 360 I have two accounts. A US one to use for downloading content and the Asian one to play online.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sayang naman.

may nakita naman ako jasper version asian 16000php. kasama 10 games n xtra controller na ata. sulit na kaya ito.

if bumili ako from abroad. may idea kayo magkano pa modify nito?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Modification should cost around P1500... Ewan ko na tagal na akong di nagtatanong...

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
PS3 Questions