New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    KOREK!!! Purely resistive load will not benifit from this device.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron ibang option....install a ground or make a 110 volt line and convert all your equipment to 110 volt ... this one would definitely make an improvement in the bill...meron pang isa sa lights....use the small wattage but efficient illumination type (I saw a friend using 3watts bulbs with a 25watt equivalent light).

just my 2 cents. peace.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i think the saving that you will gain is that the appliances will be more efficient. example if you use to put your aircon thermostat to full now you can put it to 6 or 7. this will save you electricity. these thing have capacitors in it that stores power and releases it when needed.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Originally posted by MUTTLEY
    large customer with power factor problem will not going to use this device. they will definitely use capacitors.
    how would a capacitor work? pwede ba ang capacitor sa mga malalaking freezer? where would i be able to get such?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    google search power factor correction energy saver!

google-google-google!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm... up ko lang... may gumagamit ba nito?

araw araw kasi ang andar ng booster namin dito... baka makatipid...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    nagwowork ba siya for mga electric stove? di ata noh? walang motor eh hehehe Thanks...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    we use capacitors (looks like a giant fridge) on our diy hardware store, it really makes a difference on our 100k+ monthly bill.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hmm eye opener ang post ni Yebo... Samin kasi to be honest, A/C and ref lang ang umaandar for the most part, wala kasing tao sa house most of the day...

With regards dun sa 110V conversion, ang alam ko walang kinalaman ang voltage sa consumption ng kuryente coz it's based on wattage.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2002
    info on some power saving device
    http://www.clarkpublicutilities.com/...ves2002/3-02-3

bluebimmer: saan ang source ng capacitor na gamit nyo?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Power Energy Saver